The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 6 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 6 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

IC: Jolek practically threw open the top box and picked himself a slice, taking a massive bite and chewing heartily.

Claire raised an eyebrow, and glanced at Dorian.

"You mind if I...?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 6 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 pm

IC:

Dorian gestured towards the box with a smirk, grabbing a slice of his own and handing a second to Em.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

IC: "Thanks," she said, reaching for one slice, as Jolek's hand darted out and snatched it like a striking cobra, him having already finished the first.

"Sheesh, somebody's hungry." she said, grabbing the next slice and taking a bite.

"Mmm... this is good!" she said, with a small note of suprise in her voice, especially considering the speedy delivery of the pizzas, she'd have thought that they were rushed or something. But no, these were cooked to perfection.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 pm

IC:

Dorian grinned.

"Enrico's a master," he said, taking a bite and tasting the sweet sauce. "Been doing this since he was a kid."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Rising Moon Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm

IC--Averran--

The door ripped violently open. Av stumbled through, then promptly tripped over his boot and failed to find a bar to grab onto. There was no such bar.

He rambled over to a desk and fell on it, bashing his head into it, which felt oddly blissful. Dorian raised an eyebrow at him.

"Drinkadrunk? Yawnaw, man. You dunno it!" He grinned brightly, the vivid stench of alcohol wafting through the air. Av could handle his liquor--he had to be dangerously intoxicated.

Rising Moon
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 pm

IC:

Dorian stood up and helped his frenemy over to a seat.

"You whiskey-soaked bastard," he muttered, not sure whether to laugh at the walking bottle of Jack Daniels before him or punch it in the face.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 pm

IC: Jolek turned, facing the drunken student and making sure he was between him and the others, one hand moving up to his longsword.

The guy was intoxicated. That could mean trouble.

Take no chances, then.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Rising Moon Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 pm

IC--Averran--

Av wagged a finger at Jolek. "Hrmiklmfgkrgbhj, krhfglty megrtfk?" He proceeded to collapse into unconsciousness.

Rising Moon
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

IC: Jolek raised an eyebrow, letting go of the hilt.

"Damn, knew I shoulda paid more attention in Teandilic today."

"Good thing I didn't take that as a language."

"Yeah, it was either that or... I dunno, Icelandic that he just spoke."

"Whatever it was, I didn't know our vocal cords could produce such sounds."

"Me neither."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 am

IC: The class door slammed open again. In came Maglod.

"Pizza," he uttered dramatically. "Please."

And then he threw the teacher a vial full of some dark liquid.

"Never again, please. I nearly got choked, alwaiamlat!" he swore loudly in Teandilic so the teacher would not understand.

Shiarra shyly followed him to a free desk beside the rest of the gang.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 am

IC: "Okay, what? Oh, hi there, Shiarra." Jolek asked and greeted, giving each a slice whilst still managing to eat his own.

And there she is, the girl I've gotta compete with. Claire thought, eyeing the she-elf as she sat down.

Well, I don't suppose there's anything stopping me from making this competition friendly, is there? If I'm even competing any more, that is.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 pm

IC:

Dorian nodded.

"What's up, mate?" he said to Mag as he took another bite of pizza. "Damn, Enrico, you really outdid yourself this time," he said to no one in particular.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 pm

IC: "If you ask that question again," Maglod spat all the same swallowing half his pizza slice at once, "I swear on all the gods I'm going to behead you with my falchion. And don't ask why, either."

Shiarra turned to Claire, saying, "Hello. I don't seem to know you. My name's Shiarra, what's yours?"

Stupid, stupid manners. She couldn't force herself to eat the slice of pizza and talk at the same time, because, well, it was rather rude.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

IC:

Dorian flicked the glob of pizza Mag had spit away from him, letting it land cleanly in the trash can.

"Haven't you ever heard of table manners," asked Dorian with a smirk and grabbing a cinnamon stick.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 pm

IC: "I'm Claire, nice to meet you. Must be hard, dealing with Maglod's fangirls, huh?" Claire said, neglecting the fact that, not entirely that long ago, she could've qualified as one herself.

This was not lost on Jolek, who threw a quick glance and a smirk in her direction, before turning back to the half-elven.

"So, what? Were you swarmed by the ladies or something?" he asked, completely ignoring the warning. He knew Mag better than that.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm

IC: "I'd be shitlucky if I did."

"Yeah, it is," Shiarra nodded, shyly, "Though I really don't know why."

She overheard Jolek questioning Maglod and glared at him. "Leave him alone, Jolek. Trust me. It's not a good memory."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 pm

IC:

Dorian dipped the cinnamon stick in the sweet dipping sauce and took a bite, amazed at how damn good it tasted on such short notice.

He shrugged.

"Whatever, bro," he said, going for a second cinnamon stick and the last slice of pizza.

"You just can keep on eating, can't you?" Em asked with a smile.

He shrugged.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 pm

IC: "Well, I'd say it's because you appear to be the only female he accepts. seeing your success in the area where they fail is bound to draw you some ire." she said, thoughtfully.

Jolek rolled his eyes to high heaven. The sheer irony of this situation is absurd, he mentally grumbled.

"Not even a hint?" he asked. One last try wouldn't hurt.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:33 pm

IC: Maglod swore. Quietly, so the teacher wouldn't hear.

He tore away his shirt to reveal a massive swelling burn, still not even having begun to heal, on his chest.

"That, and twenty bullets from my Galil, was what it took me to get that vial for the teacher."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:33 pm

IC: Dorian

Dorian almost spit out his cinnamon stick.

"The fuck?"

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 pm

IC: "Damn, man. You had a run-in with a Dragon or something? Piss off a fire elemental? Got on the bad side of a Shade?" he asked, concern evident in his voice.

Claire's eyes widened.

What the hell?
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:34 pm

IC: Maglod glared at the lot of them. "Doesn't matter," he said, correcting the position of his shirt so it would not show any more chest for the fangirls in the room. "Give me another slice of pizza."

"Maglod, they're your friends. They're worried. Tell them."

Maglod stared at Shiarra for a few seconds, a strange mix between being startled and a glare. And then he looked at the other guys. "Look, dudes, I'm not interested in telling tall tales now. I'm alive, and not too badly injured either. I'll live."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:36 pm

IC:

Dorian handed Mag another slice of pizza.

"You don't know how hard it is to resist making a joke about algebra being a killer," muttered Dorian, handing Mag his own. He opened the third and final box of pizza.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Rising Moon Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 pm

IC--Averran--

Averran's head jerked up painfully, knifing through the air. He choked on his drool for a minute, rubbed his mouth, adjusted his shades.

"Oh, yo, back. Av, case anyone dudn't know who--shit, man, you have a run-in with a Dragon or something?"

Rising Moon
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 pm

IC:

Dorian tapped Em's shoulder, moving her out of the way, and handed Av a slice of pizza.

"Morning," he said, a small smirk cracking his features.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next