Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

http://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm

IC: Dumb luck, dumb goddamn luck.

Scarily good luck.

Jolek refused to budge. If only she hadn't flanked him, she'd be lights out by now

God, where's Gai when you need him? he wondered, referring to the powerful japanese martial artist who he'd always suspected to be the Red Ranger or something.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:50 pm

IC:

Em sighed.

"I'm telling you, Jol. You need to give up now: I can feel your fear stinking up the courtyard."
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm

IC: Fine then. I'll calm down and then we'll see what happens.

In a feat of mental strength, the young soldier cleared his mind of all fear, replacing it with cool, calculated logic.

Now then. Smelling my fear's a psychological tactic, and I've just beaten it. If she can actually smell fear (which I severely doubt), the smell hads been cut off. If she can't and is just trying to mess with me, the metaphorical box on the table is keeping my jimmies stable.

Your move, Em.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 pm

IC:

"Dammit, Jol," she muttered. "Where are you--?"

She fired off another dart and loaded several more. This dart went flying at least a yard left of Jolek; her aim was already failing.
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

IC: Bueno.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 pm

IC:

Em grinned and decided to try a different tactic. Using knowledge she had stored from her one Alchemy class the previous year, she bottled up a quick pick-me-up bottle of napalm and shook it, tossing it over to where she had been firing sixty seconds before.
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

IC: ...

Well played. I'll be off, then.

Without warning, the WARLOCK KNIGHT burst from the ground, firing three quick shots before racing off at superhuman speeds into the hills.

Aaaand, activate.

The special potion on the area of his boots where the ball of his foot was activated, and he began to accumulate massive speed as he went down the hills.

GOTTA GO FAST. NEED MOAR SANICS.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:06 am

IC:

Em ducked the three darts and fired off a couple at Jolek, but to no avail: his WARLOCK speed was too great for her.

"Dammit," she growled, reloading and moving forward. "Now what?"
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am

IC: GOTTA SPEED, KID.

The warlock flashed past some class that was out doing some field activity at over 250 SANICS, much to the Shade Teacher's surprise.

Well, no prizes for guessing who that was.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:48 am

IC:

Dorian stirred and stood up, helping the still unconscious Maglod into a sitting position.

"Son of a bitch, Jolek..."
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:37 pm

IC: Both heard the distinct sound of boots on stone as another student approached them.

"Greetings, Dorian-san, Maglod-san." Gai said with a deep bow, ever polite and courteous.

Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 pm

IC:

"Gai-san," said Dorian in greeting, bowing in respect to the other student: he and Gai had been in a lot of classes together over the years, and Dorian respected him for his rigidity and manners, even adopting a couple of his mannerisms during the Lunar Wars.

"Could you do me a favor, man? Jolek accidentally laughing-gassed us. Could you help me carry him to the nurse?"
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 am

OOC: Warning in advance: you'll excuse any plot screwups I may make because I can't read the previous page due to self explanatory reasons.

IC: Maglod grunted a nice enough short sentence, saying, "Hello, Gai." tinted with just enough a Maenhish accent to make it sound like some formal business greeting. "And no thanks, I don't need to be carried anywhere. Perfectly fine."

Something about the tone indicated just a little bit more than necessary degree of brood.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:22 pm

"Laughing gas? Jolek must be feeling mischievious today." the young man observed.

"Good morning, Maglod-san. Aside from the obvious, is anything troubling you? You seem a little foul-mooded." Gai asked, extending a strong hand to the half-elf.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 pm

IC:

"Yo, I'm gonna go hit up the nurse's office, anyway," Dorian said. "She's got Gatorade in there, and I'm thirsty as hell right now. Good to see you, Gai; you got third period phys ed, right?"
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:26 pm

IC: "I do. I assume you do as well?"
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos stood about in the hall, watching as multiple others moved about. Anybody with the ability to see would notice the students walking slower about him, hunching over slightly, seemingly tired. Lines deepening in their faces, shadows forming under their eyes as though they hadn't gotten any sleep.

And anybody who went further would realize that it was due to the shadowy specter within the hall, standing and watching as energy was drained from those around into him. Some of the students were immune to his effects, but he didn't care. He stayed strong on those who weren't.

Abruptly he turned, his robes billowing about him slightly as he quickly moved down the halls, his boots clacking down upon the stone, until he came upon a small group of students.

He stood near them, silently watching, doing nothing until they would notice his presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm

IC: Wanted to say yes, everything's shitty, everything's shitty since she died. Sure, everyone else were just as good friends as she was, but Shiarra, she was his bro and quite possibly the only person he ever loved besides his own mother. Could've poured it out, not kept it in, would've been so easy.

Wanted to say yes, his own best friend and him were having a wedge driven between them because of a girl and the unfortunality of Dorian having mindreading powers. Wanted to say yes, everything was bullshit, he was a psychopath, and worst thing is, he could do nothing to avoid that.

"Perfectly fine. Save for the obvious - an aching back. Fuck you again, Jolek."

"Yo, I'm gonna go hit up the nurse's office, anyway," Dorian said. "She's got Gatorade in there, and I'm thirsty as hell right now. Good to see you, Gai; you got third period phys ed, right?"

"I do. I assume you do as well?"

"We do," Maglod nodded. "I'm going to go hit up the cafeteria, myself. I need a drink, and a moment to think."

Last edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 pm

IC:

"Yeah, I do. I'll see you there, man," replied the new Shaddix patriarch, moving down the hallway. "See you later, Mag--"

"EVERYONE HIT THE FUCKING DECK--!"

Before Dorian's eyes, a grappling hook was slung through the window of the second floor, and Emily Hart pulled herself up with a pant as she readied her tranquilizer gun and ducked down behind the windowsill. Eyebrows raised, Dorian continued onwards.

Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:35 pm

IC: "Oh, dear God no," Maglod spat. He was not in the mood to get struck with sedative again. "You guys poison yourselves to obscenity, I'm going to get a drink."

Wasn't too long 'til he was in the cafeteria, relaxing by a cup of tea. Must've been his Elven and Russian ancestry accumulating together, but he always liked tea. It was one of the finer things in life that he actually enjoyed.
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos looked over to the one with the tranquilizer gun, his growling breath easily heard once things became quiet.

Though he said nothing, he merely watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 pm

IC:

Dorian, meanwhile, sat down in the nurse's office and complained of dehydration; sure enough, there in the fridge, with a practical fucking halo around its smooth white top, a fridge full of Gatorade in various flavors. Fruit punch, grape, mixed berry, lemon lime - ew, fucking lemon line was nasty - and orange all beckoned towards him.

"I'll have a fruit punch and a grape. Actually...two of each. I got a pretty big workout," he said to the nurse with a grin. She blushed; she was a senior, filling in for the regular nurse, and she was probably doing something for one of the health classes. How many credits did this gig get her...? Maybe he should try it.

FWIP!

"Gotcha, bitch!"

Emily gave a war shriek that was almost primal in its decibel level and tossed the tranq gun out of the broken window before booking it to the cafeteria, where she planned to lay low with some Cherry Coke, a ham sandwich, and her own dreams of cruelty and dreamy guys.
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 pm

IC:

Undaunted by the strangeness of the situation, Gai approached Em in that polite, stoic manner of his.

"Hello, Emily-san. I see you too have had an eventful morning?"
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

IC:

"Hey, Gai!" chirped Em as she tossed her blonde-and-black tresses from her eyes and smiled brightly. "Yeah, you know...needed something to do instead of Shakespeare class...boring, schmoring, huh? What about you? Where are you supposed to be?"

She plucked a Twix bar from a cardboard box full of identical Twix bars and handed him one before going to town on her own.
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos stood near Dorian, seemingly unnoticed, as the man began to flirt with the nurse's stand-in. He let out his growling breath yet again, most likely catching Dorian's attention, distracting him from staring at the Nurse's breasts for the moment.

It'd probably be good to let the Nurse get back to work anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top