The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

+4
W#1D
The Fourteenth Doctor
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Jetstream Sam
8 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 17 Empty TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

IC:

"Ugh...oh, motherfucker. Owwwwwww."

Dorian Shaddix's brilliant blue eyes opened up and adjusted lazily to the still-fuzzy landscape around him; sterilized, white and cold, where he could almost see every breath escape him in a mist, it took him all of about five seconds to realize he was laid up in the nurse's office. With a groan he ran his hand over his head and cheek, where the final stages of a bruise dotted his perfect, tanned face. With another groan he sat up enough so that he could feel his phone poke irritably into his pocket, and he pulled it out to see there were eight new messages on his phone. The date and time in particular struck him as odd: it was day two of junior year. But...hadn't the school blown up at the end of day one, junior year?

He took the time to rifle through the messages, and it was plainly obvious who they were from and what gender they were: that teacher has a lot of nerve punching you like that, dearest! and I'll have his throat cut for you by Friday. We'll be together soon my love <3, and, in one case, Hope you're doing good. Now wake up, bastard. I need someone to cheat off of in Alchemy. -Mag

Had it all been a dream?

Damn. That was some Inception level shit.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 17 Empty Re: TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:22 pm

IC:

The gym was unusually silent and empty.

This one must be a real knockout. Sending Dor running's one thing, but the less sensitive members of the student body? A Solid 9.5 at the bare minimum.

Why the hell is everyone so damn pretty, anyway? It's bad enough that the school's a thinly veiled holding pen for kids with supernatural elements, but everyone's attractive too, conventionally or otherwise?

I feel like I've walked into some cheesy fanfiction here. The question is, of what? What could possibly spawn a fanfiction like this? I don't even recognize any names. Who the hell's the main character? Dor's got the ability to always be at the right place at the right time, Mag has the horribly drawn out existential crisises, Desde's got the occult background going for her...

What, me? Please. I'm the no-fun allowed guy, the audience surrogate. The stern side-character that fades out of the limelight once things get interesting, aside from a couple "pull the stick out of his ass" episodes.

I stopped through the bathroom.

Dor had scary good aim. I didn't try to replicate.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:29 pm

IC:

thanks bruh

"Sure thing," Dor said, letting go of Shiarra's hand after realizing it was a couple hours too soon to start holding it. "I'll even tell you which classes you can go ahead and skip, free of charge. If you see Shakespeare 110 on your schedule, it's a damn, filthy lie and should be avoided at any cost."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:31 pm

IC:

"Maglod are you in there?"

She stood outside the bathrooms meant for the opposite sex.
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:23 pm

IC:

Isn't every other line of Shakespeare a heavily modified dick joke? You'd fit right in. I don't see why you hate that class so much.

I found myself watching the proceedings from afar in the throng circled around the pair. What was interesting, however was that I was also alone, in my own circle. Why was that? I'm not scary.

I looked around, and three feet to my 10 'o clock, I found my answer. Schultz. Henry "Big-ass" Schultz.

Which was actually a bit of a misnomer, considering I weigh more than him by a good twenty pounds. He did have at least three inches on me, though, so I suppose it kind of evened out.

To be honest, I preferred calling him "Tall, Dark, and Stormy." He was actually a quiet guy, but unfortunately his half-nordic heritage seemed to come directly from a line of hair-trigger berserkers. His temper was roughly as short as a fight with him typically lasted. The smart kept away, but I'm not smart.

"You too?"

"After about five people ran into me, I came to see what was up."

"That's why you've got the locker door?"

"...Yeah."

"Well hey, doesn't look like you hit anyone. Progress, right?"

I heard the metal groan as he squeezed a bit tighter. He didn't give any other response.

Poor guy.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:03 pm

IC:

The aura heralded by the ancients swept through the school, drawing the attention of men and women alike, beckoning them towards the source. Like a siren song, it spoke to the very souls of those who heard it.

It was Isaac Newton however, not the ancients, who said that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

A few hallways from the source the aura slammed into one equally matched, the sheer force sending shivers down the student body's spines. The pressure of these forces was overwhelming, as though ancient and powerful energies had been unleashed upon the land once more.

Moments passed before these auras abated, permitting the populace to breath easily again.

Blue and disinterested eyes refocused, turning their gaze towards the source. Scarcely half a dozen heartbeats passed in silent contemplation before their owner turned, measured footsteps carrying her towards the lobby.

She would bear witness.

IC:

"She's here." Rebekah supplied helpfully.

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:06 pm

IC:

She saw.

She knew.

SHE SAW HIM

RRRRRRRRRRIP

Dorian could feel half his body being tugged one way, and half the other. His libido was in disarray, screaming as two opposing icebergs battered at its reserves.

W H A T    I S    H A P P E N I N G
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:20 pm

IC: "Things're about to heat up." rumbled the berserker beside me.

"Nah, Dor doesn't make a move this fast."

"I mean another like her's coming. You don't feel that in your gut?"

Was there?

Shit, he's right. I can feel the energy of the crowd shifting. No, nothing metaphysical like that, just their reactions, the subtle shift in interest as they sensed the approach of another stunner.

At least, that's what I assumed too. Schultz had almost animalistically sharp instincts, so it was a safe bet.

I stumbled three feet forward suddenly, feeling like someone'd slammed their binder into me from behind. Whirling, I instead found the lanky terror half-smiling at me for a brief moment.

"I'm bailing out. Catfights piss me off."

He turned and waved, path readily clearing for him as the group (somewhat fittingly) treated him like the shark to their school of fish.

"Later, Highwind."

"Later, Schultz." I repeated dumbly back. As a few rumors started up about me being the only man to survive an encounter with our school monster, I felt myself become swallowed once more into the group, both keeping eyes on the elf and awaiting her challenger.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 pm

IC:

jol bruh i aint gonna make it this time
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:24 pm

IC:

dor bruh I give you my power

also hey checkit Schultz didn't wanna beat the shit outta you

you might become friends yet
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 pm

IC:

Dor felt Jol's power seeping into his bones.

I know who I am again, bruh.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:27 pm

IC:

You always did. You just needed to realize it once again.

Okay real talk am I still gonna have to run an intercept course on this bitch
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:29 pm

IC:

Nah, bruh.

If I couldn't handle a pair of massive boobs I wouldn't hang out with you and Mag.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:29 pm

IC:

She reached the hall.

The students assembled before her turned their heads, torn between two singularities. Idly, she shifted her bag to the other shoulder, blue eyes sweeping over the crowd, isolating a few individuals, but eventually settling on the source.

"So this is where everybody was."

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:30 pm

IC:

what in the balls of ziggy stardust
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 pm

IC:

Mag's a boob and I'm a dick but the analogy still works ZING

Okay this is honestly creepy if we can figure out what eachother is thinking

And it has to be that, because I'm anti-magic.

Even anti-sexual magic.

SPEAKIN' OF.

Yeah, that's about what I expected from the way Dor was hyping her up. Everyone's all torn up about it too.

"Yeah, school's weird like this." I mentioned, being (as usual) the first to have control over my voice. And dick. Let's be real here. "I'll start things off with the most important bit of knowledge. Pass up Tall, Blonde, and Stormy on your way here?" I asked, voice smooth as butter.

Or so I'm told. Probably not all that much, I just can speak normally in the presence of two goddesses. Might have something to do with being friends with Mag and Dor.

Whatever. I'm damage control, so damage control I shall be.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:42 pm

IC:

"Might've, wasn't paying much attention. Description sounds familiar."

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:48 pm

IC:

"I'd say parts the seas like Moses but you and the other new chick are doing that right now."

"Anyways, that's Henry Schultz. Don't mess with him. He's not a bad guy, but don't mess with him. Now, with the Golden Rule out of the way," I said, glancing back at Dor to make sure he was still breathing.

"Welcome to our little Supernatural clusterfuck some people call a High School. I'm Jol, I'll be your tour guide for today."

I grinned churlishly as at least half the student body tried killing me with a look.

Some of them would have succeeded if it wasn't, y'know, me.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 pm

IC:

Dor was just gonna drive home. Call it a week.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 pm

IC:

stay strong brother I'm putting on a front here and I can't hold it forever
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:54 pm

IC:

Bruh there is not a single thing about this morning that has not made me want to raid Enrico's liquor cabinet. Let Mag sit on this grenade until it hatches.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:55 pm

IC:

"I've heard that's what this place is."

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:01 pm

IC:

No

He can't handle it

He not in the right mind to handle it

Must I bear this burden?
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:04 pm

IC:

Sigh.

All eyes were on Dor Shaddix, last champion of the school. He whose charm had never failed. The motherfucker who could blot out stars with his grin. He of the Aslan hair.

Fine. Fine, buddy. You get back to my place, we're not doing any learning today. Or find Des, 'cause where she is, Mag is. Matter of fact...go wherever, just punch Mag in the balls first.

I'll clean up here.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:36 pm

IC:

Jol Highwind stood there, for the longest few seconds to ever pass in that school.

It was a tantalizing offer. Shaddix's house had many other succubi waiting in it besides alcohol, and Jol knew full well that there was no exaggeration in regards to it.

It was the obvious thing. He was tired. Cranky. Ever since he'd poofed into that diner, he'd felt like a different version of himself. A different version every few minutes, actually. A side effect of the potion? Lack of sleep? Maybe, who knew? Maybe he'd just lost a bit of his usual spark. Everyone had off days, right?

Whatever the case, if he accepted that offer, that'd be leaving Dor in a two-versus-one scenario with his greatest weakness. Leaving him to that fate because of a few mood swings...

What kind of friend would that make him?

Not Jolek Highwind.

Jolek Highwind was more loyal. Jolek Highwind was stronger. Jolek Highwind didn't beat himself so easily.

Jolek Highwind was better than such things. It was time to act the part. He's had enough time off.

"Yeah, practically anything you can think of's enrolled here. Never a dull moment. You are?" he said, trollish grin shifting to something a little more naturally friendly.

That's better.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 pm

IC:

Wait real quick

Can we

trade up?

This one's too nice, dude. I feel like a jerkoff.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next