TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Tyler Durden on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

IC:

"Ugh...oh, motherfucker. Owwwwwww."

Dorian Shaddix's brilliant blue eyes opened up and adjusted lazily to the still-fuzzy landscape around him; sterilized, white and cold, where he could almost see every breath escape him in a mist, it took him all of about five seconds to realize he was laid up in the nurse's office. With a groan he ran his hand over his head and cheek, where the final stages of a bruise dotted his perfect, tanned face. With another groan he sat up enough so that he could feel his phone poke irritably into his pocket, and he pulled it out to see there were eight new messages on his phone. The date and time in particular struck him as odd: it was day two of junior year. But...hadn't the school blown up at the end of day one, junior year?

He took the time to rifle through the messages, and it was plainly obvious who they were from and what gender they were: that teacher has a lot of nerve punching you like that, dearest! and I'll have his throat cut for you by Friday. We'll be together soon my love <3, and, in one case, Hope you're doing good. Now wake up, bastard. I need someone to cheat off of in Alchemy. -Mag

Had it all been a dream?

Damn. That was some Inception level shit.
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

http://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Glitter Pixie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 pm

IC:

"Uh, seen it... never really got around to downloading... yet..."

At that moment, it seemed like someone had shocked her with a minor electric current, and she began speaking rather hurriedly. "OhI'mMegansorryfornotsayingearilyitwasjustthegameandKotORandthegame-"

At which point Megan shut herself up.
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 pm

IC: "Uh, I'm Maglod," Maglod, somewhat blushing of all things, said as what remained of his generally aloof and cold behavior screamed and knocked around inside his head. "And it's quite alright. Uh, if you like, I could show the game to you after school, since I need my main computer for that... this laptop can't exactly handle it."

Welp, I'm dead. You're on your own, Maglod, that generally cold and aloof part of his personality informed him, meanwhile.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm

IC:

"Th-that'd be cool," Megan replied, trying to focus on anything other than Maglod's elfin face, while still managing to look at him. It wasn't working so well. Nonetheless, she smiled. Or tried to.

There was also the fact that her blush really stood out against her unnaturally pale complexion, something she didn't want to think about.
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 pm

IC:

Desdemona, meanwhile, casually made "doo doo doo" sounds under her breath while playing Block Dude on her calculator. Seeing as she had no blooming true love going for her.

Two sheets of completed classwork - one for her, and one for a still catatonic Jolek - lay pushed forward, front and center at the desk.
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm

IC: "Um, uh, shit."

Language failed Maglod as he did the one last thing he thought he could - picked up a can that he, with a corner of his eye, visualized standing on Desdemona's desk and took a good long gulp.

"Ugh. Hawaiian Punch. Thanks, Desde."
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:13 pm

IC:

"Wuuuuuuuuh...you took my drink..."
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 pm

IC: Maglod reached for Jolek's rucksack, opened it, and took out a totally identical, except so far unopened, can of Hawaiian Punch that he then handed to Desdemona.

"You're welcome."
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:19 pm

IC:

Megan watched with interest was Hawaiian Punch appeared and disappeared at an astonishing rate. "Uh, right."
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:20 pm

IC:

Desde took a long, forlorn look at the can, then at Jolek's bag, then at Jolek himself, then at Mag, then back to the can. She slowly set it back down undisturbed in his bag and stood up, pushing her chair in and shaking her head.

"It's quite alright. I'll grab another from my locker. Be back in a moment."

She shuffled quietly out of the classroom and hung a left, closing the door behind her.
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 pm

IC: "... Hm. Here's food for thought," Maglod said, launching a paper airplane at the teacher, "why do our teachers never seem to care what incredulous or perhaps even magical shit is going on in class at the time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that kid over there in the back summoning a demon?"
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 pm

IC:

"Because most of us get good grades regardless?" Megan supplied helpfully, edging away from the demon-summoning kid in the back, which of course unintentionally put her closer to Maglod. Magic... wasn't her kinda thing.
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 pm

IC: Maglod stared out into eternity for a few seconds, before his brain suddenly generated a genius idea. "Here, let me try something."

A few seconds later, his computer started playing this song. Loudly, all over the classroom, while Maglod intently followed the teacher's reaction to such behavior.
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:14 pm

IC:

Megan waited for the teacher to start yelling while being oblivious to how close to Maglod she was.
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 pm

IC:

Figuratively speaking, you could've heard a pin drop. The teacher, a portly man of about thirty-five with a lax demeanor to his stance and a more surprised than angry look on his face, stood up and sputtered protests.

"Please, there are some students in here with a smudge of respect towards their education process and--"

There was a loud, demonic roar from the back of the class that drowned out the indignant teacher, followed by the snap of fingers and the spitting, stuttering sound like a balloon being bled dry of air.

Desdemona stood in the doorway with a stoic face, a can of Hawaiian Punch in her hand and a small Post-it note with some cartoon balanced atop the can's lid. The demon had by now shrunk to the size of a Smurf, running around the desk in the back with a head like a baseball before finally popping out of nonexistence.

"What," she asked rhetorically to herself in a low whisper, "is going on here."

The only answers she got were giggles.

The blue-headed girl made her way back to her desk beside Jolek and sat, putting the can of fruit punch on the table in front of her and folding the cartoon up quickly, clumsily, shoving it in her pocket. Pale arms crossed tight around her shirt and almost blended in with the white background like parts of an Escher painting.

"I've returned," she said, quickly and a bit unnecessarily.

Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm

IC: oh won't you take a ride with me
through the Barrowland history
and I'll sing you a song or two
people they may stop and stare
but baby, I just don't care
it's only me and you

Ignoring thoroughly the fact that the music was still playing, albeit at diminished volume, Maglod nodded apologetically to the teacher. "Sorry. I was just trying this because it's said in some circles that the awesomeness that is Amy Macdonald's voice can kill lesser demons. Apparently t'was wrong. I tried."
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 pm

IC:

Megan smirked, though it was obvious that she was trying hard not to laugh. The distraction was welcome, especially considering what had been going on just before.
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm

IC:

"wot"
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm

IC:

"Nothing, Jol," Desde assured him quietly. "Just...just go back to sleep, alright. They're just fooling around."
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:35 pm

IC: "Can't, awake now." he responded and, to his credit, maintaining his composure splendidly.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

IC:

"Right, well," she continued, her own composure ramrod and tight, "still nothing. Just people being stupid."
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:44 pm

IC: "Uh... Okay." Jol offered weakly in response, unable to tell anything beyond his gothic friend being kind of pissed sounding.
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:50 pm

IC: "I'm gonna order some kebabs. Any requests?" Maglod asked, pressing a mobile as old as goddamn Joan of Arc to his ear.
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:54 pm

IC: "Nah, I'm good. Guess this means I can have the Stromboli for lunch, then."
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 pm

IC:

"I'll order Papa John's."
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

IC: "No need..." he said, reaching into his back and caaaaaarefully producing a perfectly golden-brown stromboli that barely fit the plate it was on and setting it on the desk.

"Home cooked is superior."
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: