The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 13 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 13 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

IC: Em

"I'll go, too," said Em, turning and running. She was actually deceptively fast, and she was at the school in about fifteen minutes, which was about ten behind Mag.

And hopefully not ten too late.

IC: Dorian

Enrico ran his hands over his face, hiding the glimmering tears lurking in his dark eyes.

"Stay safe, figlio."

Son.

Dorian turned and ran, hoping the tears running down his face would be dried by the wind. He could almost feel himself speeding up.

So there's the physical part of it...

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 13 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 pm

IC: Jolek bolted out after him, having reached the same conclusion.

"Shit!"

To his mild suprise, he found that Claire was already ahead of him, having bypassed the stairs and now pulling up alongside them.

She cut off his beginnings of a protest with a sharp glare.

"I'm helping too."

He stared at her for a second, then nodded, drawing his blade and redoubling his pace.

They arrived a few minutes before Em.

Jolek held his longsword at the ready, and motioned to Claire.

"Stay be hind me, got it?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Dorian skidded to a stop, watching Jolek and Claire converse and Em stop a couple feet behind them. There were a lot of kids near the school, and Dorian realized they were headed home. Fifth period was a free period.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. He ran towards the front doors, and kids started turning and muttering with confused faces.

"GET BACK. EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM THE FUCKING-"

Too late.

BOOM!

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

IC: "Shiarra, shut up and let's go." Maglod hissed. They were standing in the main hallway of the school.

"Just recently you told me with everything but words that I should not follow you."

The half-elf sighed. "No time for melodramatics now, get to Casa Shaddix! I'm coming with or without you. You saw what Dorian had back there, when he hallucinated. It wasn't a hallucination, or at least there's a legitimate chance it wasn't. Now let's go."

Her eyes narrowed. "I can't. I can't skip out on classes."

"Demons take the classes! Life is more important than classes!"

He started for the door.

That was the last thing he remembered, besides being literally thrown into the sky by the explosion just as he went out the door.

And once he regained consciousness, he found himself literally in a tree.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 pm

IC: Jolek and Claire both reacted remarkably similarly.

Two pairs of eyes widened.

Two jaws dropped.

Two minds blanked out in shock.

"Mother of God..."

One set of knees went limp.

One pair of fists clenched.

One set of eyes welled up in tears.

One set of eyes hardened in murderous rage.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Dorian drew his pistol and ran towards the burning school, not exactly sure where he was going, not exactly sure what he was doing, but sure that he had to go in, that he had to-

Mag flew past him, and Dorian screamed out in rage and pain, watching as his friend flew and connected with a tree hard. That could only mean Shiarra was-

Oh, God.

Shiarra.

"Oh, my God..."

Dorian hardly even noticed as a burning piece of wreckage fell, blocking off his exit.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 pm

IC: Just before it fell, Jolek and Claire both followed.

"I know." Jolek said, in a deadly quiet voice.

"Oh my god." Claire mumbled numbly.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Dorian couldn't help but pull out his pistol and shoot at a piece of wreckage.

"FUCK. SHIT. PISS. FUCK. GOD. FUCK. LIFE. WHAT. THE. FUCK?" Dorian yelled, twirling his pistol and shooting at a second piece of wreckage.

-Spawn

Last edited by Jon Mess on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

IC: Something limped past them. Someone.

That someone held up his left bleeding arm, and limped on his right bleeding leg.

Bleeding, literally.

Maglod swore loudly as he approached the school, in Maenhish.

He howled a single word they all interpreted as a swear as he slammed his fist against the debris of the school.

Nothing was alive. Nothing.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

IC: "Both of you." Jolek said, disturbingly evenly.

"Stop being wasteful. In both energy and ammunition. Save it. save it for whoever the fuck did this." he growled, glowering death down the hallway.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:50 pm

Em had wandered in somehow, and tears were streaming down her face.

"Dorian?" she managed to choke out, before falling to her knees in anguish.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm

IC: Jolek should have regretted saying that. Just from the sheer wrath in Maglod's expression as he turned in their direction.

He strode straight up to Jolek, and looked him straight in the eyes as if to dismantle them iris by sclera and pupil by eyeball. Rage burnt in his.

"Screw you dammit," he hissed, and marched off. Not demonstratively. Shrunken, as if broken.

He went in the general direction of away.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Dorian was walking towards her when something came. It was a...robot. No other way to describe it.

"A mini fucking transformer," Dorian whispered, before contorting in rage and firing off a bullet at its head and another two at its chest.

"Em, get out of the fucking way!" Dorian said, pulling her to safety. "Go. Go. GO."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 pm

IC: Jolek didn't even flinch. He just returned the gaze, his frigid fury in sharp contrast with the half-elven's blazing rage.

And then the miniature transformer appeared.

He saw Dorian shooting, somewhat ineffectively.

Raising his blade, he raced forward.

To his suprise, Claire did too.

He skidded to a stop.

"Claire! What are you--?!" he began, before being cut off by the robot lunging forward and slamming the girl into a wall, where she gave a sharp shriek before going limp.

His eyes widened-- and then he got hit by what felt like a freight train, as a metallic fist rammed into his gut, sending him sailing and tumbling back.

Gritting her teeth, Claire fought to keep conciousness after that blow.

She wasn't doing well.

She glanced to Jolek's slowly rising form.

Just before everything went black, she had time for one final thought.

Are his eyes... glowing?

Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 am

Dorian was the only one still up, besides Jolek's rising form. Em had taken his hint and found a way out of the school, Claire was out cold, Mag was gone, and Shiarra...

gone.

Son of a bitch.

Dorian felt his eyes suddenly radiating, as if they were burning out of his head. His vision took a deep purple tone, and he realized that his eyes were actually glowing. Of course, this was only because Jolek's eyes were glowing in a similar fashion; what color, Dorian couldn't see.

All he knew was that as he ran forward and feinted a punch, he-

CRACK!

had fucked up.

He felt himself going limp, he felt himself dying, but then, a gunshot rang out, and the robot dropped him, letting him catch his breath for a moment. He had just enough time to watch the robot swivel around and pump three bullets into the chest of his defiant father, just enough time to watch him fall to the ground.

Oh, my God. Enrico.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

IC: "You bitch," a low voice resounded from behind the robot as hundreds of bullets slammed into its hull.

Maglod had come back.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm

As soon as Mag had whipped out his Galil, Dorian ran towards Enrico with almost superhuman speed. His father was cursing slowly under his breath, and with each word, a small trickle of blood leaking from his mouth began to widen.

"That vision...I saw it, just as you described...you were dying..."

Dorian could feel the tears flowing from his eyes.

"Come on, man, I'll get you outside. We can get you some help, some of the best fucking help money can-"

Enrico gripped his son's hand tightly, his blue eyes filled with bemusement.

"No, Dorian. My time is up."

"No, no, no, no, no, Enrico, don't die, don't die..."

"Listen to me. Do not ever let them get you to join that fucking project. You will do things you'll end up regretting for the rest of your life with powers you'll regret using. Promise me."

Okay.

"Promise me."

Okay.

"Promise?"

Yeah.

"That was three times you promise. Don't ever forget it."

"Enrico, no..."

"Love you."

No, no, no, no, no.

Even as his father's dying breaths slowed and stopped, even as his blood spilled out onto Dorian's hands, he kept pumping Enrico's chest, trying to get his heart to start beating again.

"No, no, no, no, no, Dad..."

Still he kept pumping.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 pm

IC: Valiant as the assault was, it appeared to do little to the heavily armored mech, as it slowly advanced towards the others, a juggernaut unaffected by everything they threw at it.

Well, almost everything.

Moments before it targeted the Shaddixes, it sensed the vitals of another human rising to unheard of levels.

It whirled, intent on eliminating this new target--

And then Jolek's fist slammed into it, shredding armor and sending it sailing clear over Dorian and Enrico.

Wordlessly, Jolek leapt over them, in pursuit of his prey.

The WARLOCK had awoken.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

"Dad, come on, come on..."

Dorian kept pumping, even as blood spread on to his hands. He was so caught up in trying to save his father's life that he never even noticed the giant flying tank going over top of him.

Of course, his father was gone, the rational part of Dorian that he had caged away already knew that, but he still held out hope, he still held out hope even as his father's dead, dead, so very dead body lay in front of him.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

IC: The 892-XI Eliminator Shock Infantry Automaton was the most advanced robot of its class, boasting the most accurate targeting systems to date, along with perhaps the highest degree of agility and strength for a robot of its size.

Unfortunately enough, all that was did nothing to stop the supremely pissed off 2nd Generation WARLOCK-KNIGHT from systematically destroying it.

As the Eliminator raised it's wrist-mounted cannon and opened fire, the young swordsman almost lazily juked and weaved, evading the bullets with almost contemptuous ease. Within seconds, he was within the reccomended distance for melee combat.

In both shoulders, the Eliminator's armor folded back as it broduced two wicked, curved blades from the compartments. It lunged, in a downward slash with one, and a straight stab with the other.

Neither of which hit their mark, as Jolek's blade flicked up faster than he'd ever swung before, sending the slash off its course whilst he simultaneously blocked the stab with his forearm, turning tgo minimise risk.

This also happened to set up the following boot to da head perfectly, and the machine was hit with enough force to lift its ton-and a half body well off the ground.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Em had run back inside to see what was happening, just in time to see Jolek mauling Optimus Prime.

Um...

Then she turned and saw Dorian down the hall, and she smiled. She was about to call out to him, and then she saw the blood.

Then she saw Enrico.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 pm

IC: Things were definitely not going well for the Eliminator. After all, the loss of an arm was never good for a warrior, biological or mechanical.

Jolek ducked the next swing, now faster thanks to having excess power being diverted into it after he tore off the gun arm.

Seeing an opening, he rushed forward, leaping up well over the head of the robot and almost slamming into the roof, still slightly unused to his newfound power. As he was almost completely past the mech, he hooked his legs around the head, locking them in place.

Now hanging from the disoriented machine, he barely felt the school trophy cabinent shattering around him as the Eliminator backed into it, to busy cleaving through the equivalent of its hamstrings, sending the walking tank to its knees.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 pm

IC:

"Dorian?" she asked, tears running down her face at the site of the boy pumping his father's chest desperately."

Dorian's face was moist and salty with tears, and his arms were starting to get tired after the repeated pumping of Enrico's chest.

"Dad..."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:19 am

IC: As the robot crumpled groundwards, Jolek launched back up, rebounding off the ceiling and slamming into the now critically damaged machine.

Gritting his teeth, he grabbed ahold of its head, jamming one boot into the base of it's back.

With the screech of tearing metal and the spark of torn wires, the young swordsman wrenched the head free, as the machine finally went dead.

Giving the wreckage one last baleful glare, he turned, advancing towards the others, Longsword in one hand, decapitated Eliminator head in the other.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:50 am

IC: Maglod sighed. Painfully. His chest heaved up and down as he panted, too.

Then, with a limp leg, he started off towards Dorian. A single tear dropped from his eyes as he saw Enrico's lifeless body. Dorian's dad dead. It was a thing he could not contemplate.

"I'm sorry," he said, carefully.

And then with that same limp leg he went away.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next