The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 3 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 3 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:56 pm

IC: Dorian

What is he doing?

The pencil sat back, mounting a defensive position in midair.

I love this.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 3 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:59 pm

IC: A sly grin spread across Jolek's face.

Now.

With prodigous speed, Jolek snatched Dorian's pencil, immobilizing it.

At the same time, he whipped his own pencil towards the slight gap in the dorway, sending it spinning towards Dorian.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Instinctively, Dorian pushed forward with his mind-

shooting the pencil ahead of him-

flying past Jolek's head-

and stabbing the teacher...right in the ass.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

IC: Jolek instantly flipped to his stolen notes and put on a thoughtful look, as if he'd been studying the entire time.

Hopefully, the teacher would be fooled...
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:11 pm

"FUCK! PISS! SHIT!" yelled the poor soul at the front of the class.

Dorian started laughing, and the teacher saw it. He beckoned for Dorian to come in, and the teenager came in, a grin stuck on his face-

until a punch from the teacher nailed him in the cheekbone.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 pm

IC: Jolek looked up from his notes as the teacher slammed Dorian with a wicked cross.

All traces of fun gone, his right hand semiconciously drifted to the hilt of his Longsword.

He'd leave them be for now, but if the fight went too far, over a meter of cold steel would act as a peacekeeper.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Dorian shook his head, letting his hair fall cleanly along one eye and letting the other stare down the teacher. As the man charged at him, Dorian aimed a punch cleanly into his nose. The man raised an arm to steady himself, but Dorian grabbed it and aimed a knee directly at the elbow, creating a loud SNAP! as his arm bent into an L-shape.

"Don't fuck with me," said Dorian calmly, taking his seat.

The bell, however, rang at that point, and Dorian picked up his stuff, walking towards the door.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

IC: Dorian stopped as he heard the distinctive sound of metal rubbing against leather.

Jolek leveled the point of the Longsword at his old friend, the well-maintained, well polished, well sharpened blade gleaming in the light.

"You went too far, man." he said, eyes narrowed.

A few of the kids began to whisper, likely something along the lines of: "Oh man, Jolek's gonna kick Dorian's ass." and, "Naw, man, Dorian knows how to fight." and, "Who does that guy think he is, pointing a sword at my beloved?"

Raising an eyebrow a little at that last one, Jolek spoke, rolling his eyes.

"No, nobody's getting their ass kicked. I'm just reminding Dorian that broken bones are unnecessary." he said, putting emphasis on the last part and his voice gaining an edge.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

"Chill the fuck out," said Dorian calmly, leaning against the wall with a smirk. "I stepped on a pencil. His arm will hurt like hell for a couple days, but he's fine."

He cast a look at the teacher.

"Well, I, for one," he said, "have learned jack shit today. Is the feeling mutual, mate?"

The teacher shook his head slowly.

"Good, then," he said, "because I have to get to my next class."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:02 pm

IC: Jolek sighed.

"Figures." he said, sliding the blade back into its scabbard. "You've got to cut that shit out." he said, grabbing his backpack and placing a hand on the teacher's arm, just above the elbow joint.

A dim, green glow emanated from his palm, rising in wisps through the gaps between his fingers. In the times he'd spent with Mag, he'd also often spent with Shiarra. As such, he'd picked up a few things on healing magic.

"There," he said, helping the teacher up.

"That'll speed up the recovery process to a day at most. Get something to eat, the energy for healing's shared between mine and your calorie stocks, and I skipped breakfast today, so most of it came from you." he explained, as his stomach rumbled in demonstration.

With that, he walked out of the classroom and joined Dorian, now famished.

"What do you have next, man?" Jolek asked, as he walked down the hall. Audibly, his stomach rumbled again.

"Dammit, I hope lunch is soon." he muttered, rubbing his gut wistfully, almost wishing that there was some fat to live off of on top of the solid muscle.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Dorian clucked his tongue sympathetically and handed over a Kit Kat to his famished friend.

"That should get you through till lunch, mate," Dorian said with a grin.

"In the meantime," he said, using his newfound mental powers to pull out his schedule, "I'm headed to Music Practice." He looked in the direction of the classroom and saw a line of about twenty girls down the hallway. He sighed.

"I wonder how many of them are actually musicians and how many of them just want to spend a class period checking me out," he muttered.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 pm

IC: "Well, it's not like that attitude of yours is doin' you any favors." Jolek said, with a laugh and a slap on the back, accepting the treat.

Pulling out his own schedule, even as he devoured the Kit-Kat, he looked to the next subject of his day...

"Algebra," he said with a sigh.

"You're on your own, man." He said to Dorian, before turning off in his own direction.

Throwing away the empty wrapper, he turned the hall.

I guess I'd better hope either Mag or Shiarra're sittin' through this too, he thought, entering the room.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 am

IC: Maglod was sitting through Algebra too. Unfortunately, now he looked grim, sitting in a desk at the furthest and most obscure edge of the room, because Shiarra went off to Magical Healing class.

Noticing Jolek, with a slight and virtually invisible head gesture he pointed to the chair straight by him, coveted by a crowd of fangirls carefully eyeing him.

For now, the chair was occupied by his IMI Galil, which he had literally smuggled into the school.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:32 pm

IC: Jolek sighted Mag, and gave him as nod. Thankfully, Mag's firearm had made things clear that he was saving that seat.

Even so, he thought glancing from side to side. It ain't gonna be much longer before they get bold...

Even as the thoughts crossed his mind, another fangirl had risen from her seat, and her gaze was on that seat.

Foresty Green met Ocean Blue in a single moment, and unspoken words of challenge were uttered.

Jolek broke into a run, going in a straight line towards the seat. He was faster, but she had less distance to travel. This would be close...

Even as she climbed over the desk next to the unoccupied one, Jolek was still ten feet away. Her eyes lit up in triumph--

And then a black blur entered her vision as the dark-haired boy vaulted into the seat, giving her an apologetic smile on landing.

"Sorry," he began, with a halfheatred shrug. "But I'm pretty sure giving him his space would help your chances, anyway."

She nodded in defeat, turning back for her original spot. Outpaced to the object of her affections by his best friend (apparently). But, the athletic young swordsman's words were not lost on her... nor was his face.

Funny. If not for the fact that there was Maglod to compare him to, she probably would've found him pretty cute.

No, she thought, with a shake of the head. I can't lose focus, better keep my eyes on the prize.

She returned to her seat, glancing at the boy who seemed to think he was doing her a favor in the first place, already turned to the half-elf and engaged in friendly conversation.

"Whew, that was close, eh?" Jolek said with a wry grin. "Probably the most excitement this class'll have all year."

OOC: I hope none of us would be suprised if I decided to make her a PC. I haven't decided yet, but she's got a better chance than anyone else mentioned so far.

Last edited by The Stalwart Gentleman on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Liek sprucing up the post a bit yo)
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 am

IC: "Get off my Galil," Maglod irritably said. The assault rifle was, quite sadly, now stuck under Jolek, who forgot to move it aside as he vaulted into the chair.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 am

IC: "Hm? Oh, whoops." Jolek said, returning the rifle to the half-elf.

"So, why the Galil and not your falchion, man?" Jolek asked.

"After all, I'd think you'd rather risk that taking any damage than your dad's weapon..."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

IC: "Because if any idiotic droolgirl touches the Galil, I'll have a legitimate excuse for intimidating the shit out of her not to do that again afterwards."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

IC: Jolek raised an eyebrow.

"Sheesh. Someone's cranky." he said, glancing over at the loser of their little race.

"Hm. Looks like she is too. Probably the only chick here who isn't focused on you. Hope I didn't hurt her feelings or anything..." he said absentmindedly, with a thoughtful frown.

"So, you know what class you have after this?" he asked, turning his attention back to his friend.

OOC: Softy.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 pm

IC: Maglod stayed silent for a few seconds. "Sorry about me being all... like this," he began, "might seem stupid, but when Shiarra's not around and I'm in class, it just seems as if much more fangirls seem to attempt assaulting me."

"Well, after this I seem to have Alchemy."

OOC: alchemy is like lol the equivalent of chemistry in this school
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 pm

OOC: Except we can be all "lol, alchemy" and alchemise shit, right?

IC: "Alchemy? Aw yeah, that's gonna be great, especially if Dorian and Shiarra are in it too!" Jolek said with a whoop of joy, having already confirmed that alchemy was his next subject.

Winding down, he adressed the other point.

"Well, that makes sense. After all, however much they'd hate to admit it, the sight of you with another girl likely acts as a subconcious deterrent, as it appears you're taken. Of course, it doesn't stop them from trying, but it still weakens the resolve, if only slightly in some cases." Jolek said, putting a thoughtful look.

"Of course, I am pulling all of this out of my ass and there's a decent chance that it's wrong. After all, females aren't exactly known for adhering to logic."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:08 pm

OOC: yeah

IC: Instead of appearing thoughtful as his subconscious ordered him at first, and of using a simple, "Huh?" as his brain told him before he understood everything, Maglod nodded. "There aren't many girls who would learn all the details before judging on a situation, so you're probably right. There are also a few who would just downright ignore this and try to make me cheat... not that I'd actually be cheating, of course, because it's not like we and Shiarra are anything more than friends."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

OOC: AWW YEAH

IC: "Suuuuure you aren't." Jolek said with a sly grin.

"Well, in that case, you mind if I ask her out?"

Come on, take the bait...

OOC: Lulz messin' with Mag
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:20 pm

IC: Maglod suddenly found it difficult to answer. His face contorted in an expression he mentally, though he did not actually see it, termed 'grotesque', while his upper and lower teeth collided, gnashing at each other.

"... Sure... you can," he finally said with effort, and his gritting teeth suddenly disappeared as the mouth contorted into a rather victorious grin.

To his great joy, the teacher entered at this moment, saying, "CLASS! Open your books at page 11 and read the section about---"

hereas, Maglod didn't really care. Algebra was one of the subjects he hated with all his might.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm

IC: "Nice try." Jolek muttered, opening the book and beginning to write down the rules on a loose sheet of paper. Thankfully, Algebra was, for him, much easier than Geometry, for whatever reason.

Of course, it wasn't as if he enjoyed it. Even so, he found himself fifteen problems in by the time he would have about three done in Geometry.

Then again, he did have geometry first thing in the morning last year...
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 pm

IC: Maglod leant towards his paper and scribbled a picture of a dragon on it, before adding a spear impaling it through the skull.

Meanwhile, Shiarra was in the Magical Healing class. Their task was to practice healing wounds, mostly severe burns, that the Elementalist class students inflicted on themselves.

Shiarra wore a hood with her jumper, just so none of Maglod's more veteran fangirls would recognize her.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next