The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 20 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 20 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:48 pm

IC:

"Oh, yeah, sure, I love stargazing--"

Dorian's attention turned towards Praggos, and he instinctively drew the Choi Dujour out of its holster on his thigh and scrambled onto the bed.

"What the fuck are you?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 20 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 pm

IC: Tried not to watch. Wanted not to watch, not to care when she came in. Not just because this wasn't fair to Dorian, but because this wasn't fair to Shiarra. This would not happen, Maglod swore to himself, makes no difference if you want it or you don't, it won't happen, because if there was one thing he knew in life it was that he wanted nothing more than to not give himself one ounce of happiness and definitely not one ounce of happiness taken from someone else.

He drank the remnants of his tea and went for another cup. He still wasn't done with his thinking.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos looked down at Dorian, his eyes hidden within the shadows of his mask and robes. He gestured to the fridge, seemingly asking the man to grab him a gatorade as well. Other than that, though, everything about him remained perfectly still-his robes, aside from his arm, didn't even move or ripple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

IC:

"Oh, uh...yeah, sure, man," Dor said, plucking a Gatorade from the fridge telekinetically and tossing it into Praggos's hands. "Go fucking hog wild. I mean...if you can drink through the mask, anyway."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm

IC: "Aw, dammit, Praggy." a disembodied voice groaned, as Jolek shimmered into view behind the bed.

"I wanted ta scare the piss outta him today."

IC: "Actually, here. I'm allowed to go to the cafeteria at this hour for some odd reason. I'm not too sure why, but it's a nice time for a tea break." he explained, rising to go procure a cup of said tea.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm

IC:

"HOLY SHIT JOL"

"I kind of want some coffee, myself," chirped Emily, going towards the frappuchino machine and squirting a shitton of whipped cream into her mouth before gulping satisfactorily and beginning to mix up a Double Chocolate Chip Frap.

"Emily, you do know that's disgusting, don't you?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos just growled again, as he opened the gatorade. He lifted it up to his mask, before the undermask seemed to move barely out of the way allowing him to drink, though his face, if there was one, remained hidden.

Soon enough, the bottle was empty as Praggos tossed it behind him with perfect accuracy, the bottle landing in the trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 pm

IC: "Oh fuck no."

It took him a while to realize he said that out loud.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

IC:

Desdemona Taylor, the school's resident erudite emo girl, turned with her wide sapphire irises and tilted her head.

"What's the trouble, Maglod?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

IC: ":3"

IC: Meanwhile, Gai began to brew up some black tea with milk and sugar.

A favorite of his idol's, he too found he quite enjoyed the taste.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

IC:

"How the fuck does one go about making that sound"

-Teezy
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:06 pm

IC: "People are starving in the Artazh Desert. Space colonies are being abducted en masse. And a girl comes along and tries applying her belief of what's disgusting to someone else's personal taste. Other than that, can't seem to notice any trouble."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 pm

IC: "Ask dad." Jolek said with a cheeky grin.

"Anyways, you two lads have fun, Imma go see what Em's up to. Don't try and get in the nurse's pants."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm

IC:

"Fuck you, you know me too well."

Desde, far from being pissed off, smiled slightly, revealing her even white teeth and tapping her foot to the rhythm of the Kanye West track currently blaring on her iPod.

"He'll come around, Maglod. He always does."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm

IC-Praggos:

In a language neither of the beings here would understand unless they had some strong psychic powers, Praggos spoke.

"I'm watching him," was all he said, though the sound he emanated seemed to fill the nurse with fear. Her eyes widened as she stared at him, though he couldn't care in the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 pm

IC: "Bullshit, he can not come around all he likes," Maglod hissed almost angrily, ignoring the fact that normal people would think about - that Desdemona was damn scary. He knew her far too long to not know that she could do things mere mortals only dreamed of. "The question here is, is the dude wrong? I don't think so. And that's what frightens me, Desde, goddammit."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm

IC:

Desde's eyes moved lazily up to Maglod's, and she smiled again serenely as she tapped her fingers in time to the West-produced orchestra of "New God Flow" and took her time to answer.

"Dorian treasures your happiness. If you talk it over with him - tell him how you feel, how she feels - he'll take it into consideration. He's a romantic, Maglod. He just spent a year flipflopping as a poet-warrior in the Lunar Wars and a London aristocrat. If the person he's with even has a shred of doubt, it's not real to him. And that's what he wants: something real. Just like you."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

IC: The silence that settled afterwards was broken only a few moments later by Maglod's laughter. It was a laughter almost insane, almost maniacal, the laughter of a man who wanted to cry but he laughed, and of a man who laughed at the fact that he laughed when he wanted to cry.

"You're wrong, Desdemona, about me, this time. You know what's the biggest catch of them all in this situation? I don't want something real. I want something that's long not real, something that's only not real because I made a long line of mistakes worthy of Gaddafi. I want something that's long dead, I want something that'll never be real, that'll never happen, because I'm an imbecile, and I want it because I'm an imbecile. And you know the best part? I don't want to so much as to start letting go of wanting it."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 pm

IC:

"Someday, you will," she said idly. "When it comes down to letting go of your hatred, your emotions, all that pent up prettyboy bullshit you have going on, or letting go of Dorian, you'll know what you have to do. It's up to you whether you choose to do it."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 pm

IC: "Dude, you need to see a shrink." Jol said, deactivating the infiltration device and shimmering into view.

"Or something. Sup, Dezzy."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm

IC: "See a shrink."

Maglod's expression abruptly tilted into one that said

"Seriously?"
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 pm

IC:

"Heya, Jol," Desdemona said, moving over to the frappuchino machine and drizzling chocolate syrup all over her monstrous 20 oz. coffee. "Good lord, why is it that we always seem to be the only ones out of class?"

"I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN MEEEEEEE~"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 pm

IC: "Nah, I know you're just being dramatic."

"Hello, friends."

"Goddamn Gai you sneaky bastard when did you get there"

"Just now, actually." The martial artist answered, calmly sipping his tea.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos merely stood silent, watching Dorian, before he gestured for the man to follow him as he turned about and left the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm

IC:

Dorian shrugged and moved to follow Praggos, but not before signing the nurse his number and winking at her suggestively. The Anglo-Italian aristocrat followed the guy out the door and...to wherever he was going.

"Hey, Gai! How was your summer?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next