The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

+4
W#1D
The Fourteenth Doctor
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Jetstream Sam
8 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 6 Empty TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

IC:

"Ugh...oh, motherfucker. Owwwwwww."

Dorian Shaddix's brilliant blue eyes opened up and adjusted lazily to the still-fuzzy landscape around him; sterilized, white and cold, where he could almost see every breath escape him in a mist, it took him all of about five seconds to realize he was laid up in the nurse's office. With a groan he ran his hand over his head and cheek, where the final stages of a bruise dotted his perfect, tanned face. With another groan he sat up enough so that he could feel his phone poke irritably into his pocket, and he pulled it out to see there were eight new messages on his phone. The date and time in particular struck him as odd: it was day two of junior year. But...hadn't the school blown up at the end of day one, junior year?

He took the time to rifle through the messages, and it was plainly obvious who they were from and what gender they were: that teacher has a lot of nerve punching you like that, dearest! and I'll have his throat cut for you by Friday. We'll be together soon my love <3, and, in one case, Hope you're doing good. Now wake up, bastard. I need someone to cheat off of in Alchemy. -Mag

Had it all been a dream?

Damn. That was some Inception level shit.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 6 Empty Re: TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 pm

IC:

Desdemona casually flipped her Hawaiian Punch can over and pressed down on the top, hard; from seemingly everywhere and nowhere in the room, a Mike Meyers/Dana Carvey style repeating chant of "Schwing! Schwing!" that was broken now and then by a monotone "BONER ALERT" echoed through the Pre-Calc room.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:53 pm

IC: The teacher sighed, tapping the bottle of Absolut under his desk.

This was gonna be a looooooooong year.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 pm

IC:

He was in for a hell of a surprise when she found out Desdemona had switched out the vodka for Hawaiian Punch. Where did the vodka go?

That secret stayed between her and a certain stromboli.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:56 pm

IC: Maglod was pretty sure that the teacher was screaming something, and that some sort of alarm was blaring in the class, but right now, all of his senses were muted except when dealing with Megan. He literally could not hear, see, smell or feel anything but her right now.

"Er. Wow, that was great. How about we skip out on our next class? I feel like doing that some more and we're gonna need a lot more extra time for that."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:57 pm

IC:

"Chicka wow wowwww."

"What? What are you trying to imply, Desde?"

"Nothing that concerns you, Maglod," Desdemona assured him while she slowly and titillatingly fit a whole breadstick into her mouth.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:58 pm

IC: He grabbed the towel he kept under his desk as well, and calmly wiped of the bottle, looking his student square in the eye and aura flashing a message of "I need this, trust me."

Blissfully unaware, Jolek stood up and walked a slice of the dish over to him. Looked like he could use it.

Wordlessly accepting, he nodded in Highwind's direction, motioning for him to please return to his seat.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:02 pm

IC:

"I have an A+ anyway..." Megan replied, though she sounded slightly distant. As in, still trying to process feels overload. It wasn't clear if she heard anyone else besides Mag, even more so when she didn't react to Desde.

"Um yeah."
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:02 pm

IC:

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 6 Legendarythreadba8ot8

tbh.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

IC: "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but we're shagging already. This feels weird."

He put a hand on Megan's, gently. But just so freaking right, his inner voice surprised him utterly by saying.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:10 pm

IC:

"Alright. Let's do this. Leeroy Motherfuckin' Motherfuckin' Jenkins...motherfuckers."

Desde lifted up the Hawaiian Punch can from Jolek's rucksack again and threw it into the air with a harpie's battle cry. The aluminum burst in the air and created a thick cloud of reddish smoke that blotted out the lights and obscured vision. When it cleared, Desde was sitting calmly with cinnamon sticks and corresponding sweet sauce, and Maglod and Megan were gone.

Elsewhere, on the lawn outside the window, two extremely attractive teens sat up as one and groaned, looking up towards the second floor they'd been thrown from.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 pm

IC: Corinthia

The Pre-Calculus teacher was reaching for the Ibuprofen he kept handy underneath his desk when the classroom door tentatively opened. A brunette girl poked her head through the gap between door and doorjamb and soon withdrew the rest of her body. The door closed with a click -- she winced -- and she rushed to the teacher's desk to drop off a slip of paper before race-walking to a seat in the back, fully aware (as her tinged cheeks showed) that most of the class was staring at her.

Ibuprofen temporarily forgotten, the teacher lifted the permission slip to his spectacled face.

Mr. Bronstein:

I, Mr. Lancaster, would like to inform you that I suffered a car accident whilst driving my daughter, Corinthia, to school today, hence her tardiness. Please call me at the attached cell phone number if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Mr. Allen Lancaster

The teacher grunted, decided tardiness wasn't as bad as summoning a demon or having Papa John's deliver to the classroom, and downed the rest of his Ibuprofen canister.
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:15 pm

IC: Maglod swore, quietly, under his breath, before sighing and taking a deep, long look at Megan.

"But dear bloody Buddha, but you are beautiful."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

IC: Jolek smiled. "Corin! Thought you wouldn't show!" he said cheerily, handing her Desde's notes to catch up with.

Handing her a slice of Stromboli on a little plate, he turned back to his other remaining friend, asking with his eyes for a cinamon stick pls? 'n'

"Where'd you send them?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 pm

IC:

"Off to the sexual equivalent of Pyroland," Desde replied, handing him a cinnamon stick, the tip of which was positively dripping with icing. Jolek looked at it in confusion.

"Des, why does this have Mag's name on--"

"Don't question the spirits."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:21 pm

IC:

Megan giggled again, completely forgetting the fact that they'd both been thrown from a second story window and were both sitting in a classroom seconds before. Something quite easy to forget when excessive glomping occurred.
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:22 pm

IC: Corinthia

Corinthia smiled in thanks and took the notes while walking back. Only when she reached her seat, comfortably out of the way of most gazes, and looked at the papers did she see Desdemona's name on them. She glanced to the girl seated beside Jolek, bit her lower lip in thought, and started rifling through the papers anyway. She'd just give them back later.
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:22 pm

IC: He shrugged, grabbing it with his teeth, engulfing it, and confirming to everyone in the room that yes he is that dense sometimes.

Or, judging from the few hushed squeals, accidentally making some think much the opposite.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:24 pm

IC:

"I swear to God we've gotta be in an anime sometimes. Ever get that feeling?"

Jol grunted his typical cinnamon smelling neutral response and Desde looked around and then looked down to her own average sized chest.

"Nah. Never mind."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:24 pm

IC: Maglod took a serious glance into the girl's eyes, wrapped an arm around her, and said, "Well, I see two possibilities here. Either we shag each other into oblivion, or I call the guys in class and ask them to toss down my laptop so we can play KOTOR. While shagging. Your choice, really," he said, grinning at her like a cat.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 pm

IC:

Megan's crystal eyes gleamed, as a smile played across her face. "That would be nice, you think your laptop can survive getting tossed down?"
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 pm

IC:

"We're about to find out," Desde said, seemingly to herself, before tossing Mag's laptop down off the second floor.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:33 pm

IC: He looked at her blankly.

"Wot" 'u'
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:36 pm

IC: "Somehow," he said, beaming at her, and then spoke out to the air. "Desde, I know you can hear all that happens in all the seven seas no matter how quietly it's said. Drop my laptop down here---"

welp that happened, his inner voice echoed to him as he caught it right in his hands.

"Well. That was just in time. Let's play," he muttered to his newfound girlfriend, rubbing his nose against hers while opening the laptop.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:37 pm

IC:

"Nothing. Just the spirits. Care for some Hawaiian Punch?"

Desde popped open the can to feed some to Jolek and the same squealing, sputtering sounds that had come when she vanquished the demon echoed from the dark can. Jol looked up at her; she bit her lip and giggled nervously before the sputter turned into a dark, tinny roar.

"Sheeeeeeeyit. Uh...wrong can."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:39 pm

IC:

At which point Megan managed to wrap herself around the half-elf. And she was noticeably paying more attention to him than KotOR. Which was also something deemed physically impossible before that moment.
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next