The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

+4
W#1D
The Fourteenth Doctor
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Jetstream Sam
8 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera Empty TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 pm

IC:

"Ugh...oh, motherfucker. Owwwwwww."

Dorian Shaddix's brilliant blue eyes opened up and adjusted lazily to the still-fuzzy landscape around him; sterilized, white and cold, where he could almost see every breath escape him in a mist, it took him all of about five seconds to realize he was laid up in the nurse's office. With a groan he ran his hand over his head and cheek, where the final stages of a bruise dotted his perfect, tanned face. With another groan he sat up enough so that he could feel his phone poke irritably into his pocket, and he pulled it out to see there were eight new messages on his phone. The date and time in particular struck him as odd: it was day two of junior year. But...hadn't the school blown up at the end of day one, junior year?

He took the time to rifle through the messages, and it was plainly obvious who they were from and what gender they were: that teacher has a lot of nerve punching you like that, dearest! and I'll have his throat cut for you by Friday. We'll be together soon my love <3, and, in one case, Hope you're doing good. Now wake up, bastard. I need someone to cheat off of in Alchemy. -Mag

Had it all been a dream?

Damn. That was some Inception level shit.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera Empty Re: TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:39 pm

IC: ... Damn. Thought the young man, almost six feet and 180 pounds of well-honed muscle that weaved through the hustling, bustling crowds like a natural... crowd mover person.

He wasn't surprised Dorian got into an altercation with a teacher, the kid's rebellious streak was possibly the only thing that surpassed his temper on a bad day. And to be honest, he didn't even find too much shock in the fact it came to blows. Dor was... like that. Kinda too sure of himself at times. Y'know?

But damn. That hook.

"Didn't know Mr. Cradwell was a boxer," he mumbled, swerving into the nurse's office and waving on the small group of chicks that had noticed his friend out cold.

Setting down the kid's books, an almost disappointedly flat baritone voice asked, "You never learn, do you, Dor?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:13 pm

IC:

"He pissed me off," Dor grumbled defensively even as he rubbed even harder at the bruise. The fleeting contact of his hand against his cheek seemed to have some sort of healing property on the blemish, turning it a deep, grayish yellow that slowly faded into his natural light tan, but Jol didn't bother commenting. He'd seen Dorian do plenty of more magical shit than that.

"Yeah, and he's a teacher."

"...Yeah. And he pissed me off."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:26 pm

IC: Jolek rolled his eyes. "You can't just go running around trying to beat up teachers just because you don't like them." he said, as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.

Which it kind of was, but he digressed. He knew better than to point that out by now with Dor.

"In any case, here's your stuff." he said, holding out the prettyboy's belongings.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:32 pm

IC:

"Hey, thanks. Shit, gotta find my schedule..."

Dor rifled through his bag before withdrawing a single piece of paper and reading down it, comparing the times of his classes to the times on his phone. He bit his lip and then let out a low "Fuck." before folding up the schedule and putting it in the pocket on his v-neck's breast.

"I gotta be in Psionics in ninety seconds."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:39 pm

IC: Jolek blinked. Holding up a slip of paper, he very candidly said "Just grab a pass from the nurse, dude."

Rolling his shoulders, he turned to the door himself. "I'm off to Pre-Calc. See you in Alchemy. And I swear to god, if you let Desde take my seat again, I will throw you at her." he said half-jokingly, exiting the room and strolling down the hall even as the warning bell chimed.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:47 pm

IC:

"Yeah, sure. See ya."

Dor, meanwhile, hopped up and looked left and right before heading out to where he assumed Psionics would be, following the vague as fuck directions from his schedule as best he could. Guys waved and yelled greetings at him, patted him on the back, and bitches swooned; Dorian greeted both with a casual, detached politeness as he cut through hallways and finally exited through a pair of double doors. He was on one of the patios and narrowed his eyes at the sight of about eight to a dozen kids sitting, either cross-legged or leaning back, on the grass of the football field, with another figure standing in front of them.

"Shit, shit shit..." Dorian muttered to himself as he slid into an empty patch of grass with four seconds to spare. As soon as he kicked back, elbows stretched out so that he could use his hands as a hammock for his head, the bell rang. Fucking score.

IC:

When Jolek walked in to Pre-Calc, most of the seats were taken except for a couple sporadic desks. There was a kid in the back with an old leather duster and ratty, greasy black hair that probably dealt meth on the side. There was one of the girls from the cheerleading squad sitting up front, drumming out a novel of a text to Mag<333 with the utmost rigidity, and then, in the right row of the classroom, somewhere in the center of the column...

"Oh. Hello Jolek. I felt your aura from down the hall but wasn't sure if it was the spirits playing tricks on me."

Last edited by Tyler Durden on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:51 pm

IC: He gazed down at the pretty, if "emo" young lady in his seat. In a completely "too used to this" tone of voice, he said one thing in response.

"The shit I put up with, Desde."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:53 pm

IC: Most people have no fucking idea how difficult it is to be Shiarra sometimes. Although her quiet, reserved behavior in public warrants that she should be neglected away from unwanted attention by people she doesn't like, there are two major reasons why this does not happen, each of which has had an internet site dedicated purely to stalking it - yes, separately, because, rumor among the male portion of the school had it, it would've been a direct risk to the part of the brain dealing with excessive amounts of arousal to stalk Shiarra as a whole and not just a certain part of her, er, personality. Certain aspects of her personality, to be exact, that had a physical form and it was very, very round.

There was also a person into whose face she would've gladly rubbed said aspects of her personality. Shiarra was quite aware of the level of libido that she and Maglod had pent up for each other, yet the two repeatedly kept friendzoning each other as if both were afraid that them starting a relationship together would end with them being simply incapable of doing anything other than repeatedly shagging each other. It didn't seem likely they'd start such a relationship any time soon.

So naturally, the universe had to do its best to poke her in the face with all that desire she had for such a relationship. Physical exercise class, with her and Maglod. The half-elf was doing a somersault, and coincidentally a supposed "friend" of Shiarra's thought it funny to push her at that exact moment, to be exact, in the trajectory of Maglod's somersault.

The two collided, falling to the ground, Shiarra's husky perfume invading Maglod's senses as he suddenly found his face buried between the breasts of the girl - no, not girl. Woman.

He only realized that he should scream in supposed alarm a few minutes later as he gently, but also harshly at the same time pushed the elven girl off him, although about ninety nine percent of his mind at the time wanted to do an entirely different thing.

Plot, Maglod thought. Plot everywhere.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:05 pm

IC:

"I know all too well what you mean, compadre," Desdemona replied wryly as she leaned back in her chair and ignored the stares of other students for daring to be so casual when she looked like she'd just strutted straight out of Warped Tour. On this particular morning she was wearing a white v-neck with high sleeves that stopped at her triceps and a black ink portrait of Kurt Cobain holding a shotgun, with the ink smeared and smudged everywhere around the top part of his head and X's over his eyes. Her jeans were tight and black, made of some material that wasn't quite leather but couldn't be called denim, and also couldn't be considered yoga pants. Her hair was long, deep and brown with blue highlights that seemed to mingle naturally; the blues of her bangs matched the dark navy blue gaze that she focused on anything but those who focused on her.

She was pretty; from the porcelain skin tone to the slightly alien, if alluring features, to the knowing quarter-smile that always tugged at her lips, she was nothing if not attractive. But her attitude - her aura, as she'd described it - was mysterious and a bit spooky, which left the mystery of the empty chair next to her solved as quickly as it had started to unfold. The shit they put up with, indeed.

"How's your friend?" she asked, careful to make her voice heard over the giggles that sounded as she cracked her neck. Someone a couple rows behind them asked rhetorically if Venom from Spider-Man knew where his girlfriend had run off to; Desdemona ignored them. "Concussed?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

IC: Blaze sighed and ruffled the back of her blonde hair as she walked through the hall, unintentionally messing it up for the fifteenth time. First day in a new school. Transferred, after the entire promise thing had gone wrong.

Note to self. Promises are not made lightly.

In retrospect, saying that she'd burn down the gym if one more person tried to break into her locker was a mistake.

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:17 pm

IC: Jol shrugged. "Doubt it. I've hit him harder. With pads and stuff, granted, but he's a tough kid."

"Now would you please get out of my desk?" he asked, the slightest edge of irritation creeping into his voice. Six feet of disgruntled Jolek was not something most people would like to be loomed over by, but, one must remember, this is Desdemona.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:18 pm

IC:

Desdemona picked up her chair and scooted it over about a foot, giving Jolek room to squeeze in.

"I'm sorry. There were no other desks open for me."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:26 pm

IC: Grabbing the now-vacant seat behind him, the least pretty of the Junior year's power trio fairly plopped down into it, books and all.

"Seriously still getting shit?" he asked, with a mild tone of disbelief, taking out two sheets of paper and sliding one over.

"You'd think people'd have grown up a bit." he said, perhaps a bit indiscreetly.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:32 pm

IC: And psionics was the other way.

Blaze dropped into a run, getting to class about two minutes after the bell rang.

Way to make a first impression.

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by W#1D Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

IC: The figure standing before the Psionics class stunned. Around it students lay in various states of discombobulation, shaking heads, dropping jaws, and even pinching themselves as they tried to wrap their heads around the teacher's existence--for it was a teacher, as confirmed by both the schedule and a nametag complete with a lazy scrawl of a signature. In spite of this evidence, however, the majority of the class was wont to argue against its status as a teacher based on three simple facts:

1. The figure was a teenager;

2. The figure was wearing short shorts in defiance of the dress code;

and 3. The figure was a hot-as-hell female.

The figure smirked at the startled faces and muttered denials before beginning to speak, watching as students reluctantly fell silent.

"Welcome to Psionics class," She said. "My name is Naara Jones, and as you may be able to tell, I'm your age."

A timid wolf whistle briefly rang out across the field, then was abruptly silenced. Its issuer's mouth snapped shut and its eyes were forced from its gaze at Jones' cleavage to her eyes. She did not stop speaking or look in the direction of the offending miscreant.

"This is because I've done more with my life in just a sixteen year span than all of you can do in an eighty year span."

All others disturbing the speech fell silent.

"I'm a major in whoopass, with minors in slutshaming and education."

The class simultaneously corrected its numerous slouches and stands to create a collective sitting with backs ramrod straight.

Naara smirked again. "Any questions?"
W#1D
W#1D
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:03 pm

IC:

"Ohhh, it's gonna be a loooooong semester."

Dorian's posture reluctantly straightened slightly - enough that it was clear she had some sort of psychic effect before his own powers cut her off - and her eyes snapped to his at the interruption of both her posture correction and her speech. He smiled cheekily and then raised his hand. After a second, with a dismissive wave, she permitted him speech.

"How does one go about a minor in slutshaming? I'm looking for a path in life and it'd be nice to follow one I'm already good at."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by W#1D Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:07 pm

IC: Naara gave Dorian the once-over and shrugged. "Can't go wrong with proverbial wisdom."

Much eyebrow-raising was had.

"Practice makes perfect."
W#1D
W#1D
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:09 pm

IC: (Blaze)

"Sorry for interrupting, but... Could I get a little explanation of what this is? 90% sure my old school didn't have a psionics class."

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:11 pm

IC:

"And God, is he perfect..." someone mumbled dreamily. One copper eyebrow raised at that but didn't look for the source of the mutter; his gaze was still trained on the teacher, testing her.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know why anyone who spent four years of this place would, well...come back. Especially to try and teach her own age group when she should realize how futile and contradictory such a task is."

IC:

"It's alright, Jolek. I'm plenty used to it. Like you said, the shit we put up with. Got a calculator handy?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:20 pm

IC: "Yeah," he said, placing the Ti-84 Plus ~Silver Edition~ between them. "Miss anything?" he asked, pulling out his trusty formula sheet.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 pm

IC: Blaze

"Ummmm."

Finally, someone looked over at the new arrival and whistled lowly. "Seriously. Could one of you two help me?"

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

IC: As the notes continued to be taken, there was, of course, a slight bit of deviation as certain concepts needed to be gone over. As such, the martial artist found himself idly sketching out a Swiss Longsword, and beside it the "skeleton" of a cybernetic hand.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:32 pm

IC:

"Are you designing a William Wallace-style Terminator or something?" Desdemona asked, sneaking a peek at Jol's drawing.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 pm

IC: "What? Nah..." he said with a low chuckle. "The sword's just there because sword. The hand is more something I'm kind of interested in. Dunno if I'll make a career out of it, but..."

He laughs awkwardly, finishing off a finger joint. "Kinda hard to not have some interest after dad... y'know, lost the arm."

A pause. "And okay, I'll admit. Seeing the cybernetics move with lifelike fluidity and stuff in Metal Gear Rising also contributed to it a little."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next