The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 2 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 pm

IC: Jolek glanced over and snickered.

"That's what you get for showin' off, buddy." he said, shaking his head in that good-natured way people sometimes do.

"Hey, Ladies," he said, managing to catch their attention for a moment.

"I'm sure Dorian would appreciate it if ya gave him some space." he said, with an amused grin.

"Same goes for Mag."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 pm

IC: Dorian

"Jolek, mate," said Dorian with a smirk, "in the last few seconds, you taught me that a male can indeed have a perfectly platonic love for another male. We both thank you," he said, jerking a thum at Mag.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 pm

IC: Jolek gave a nod and a grin.

"That's what I'm here for." he said, clapping Mag on the back, with a chuckle.

Leaning back on the chair, he glanced over to the other boy.

"Just wait until they don't think it's platonic." he said, gesturing towards the fangirls with his head.

"Then we're in for it." he said with a grimace.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 am

OOC: Spawn: God yes Blur.
Everyone: well I was going to keep clear of real world hints other than some songs Mag's listening to, but sure.

IC: "We're going to be dead, strangled by lunch break anyway," sighed Maglod, sleepily. "Shit, dudes, what is the teacher saying? And why did that guy leave?"

"Have you anything to say, young sir..."

On a cold winter morning in a time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight
When the darkness has fallen down and the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight

"Maglod Balchar," virtually anti-emotionally introduced himself Maglod. "and no, sorry, sir, it doesn't seem as if I have anything to say to you."

"Well then, maybe being a little less loud would help?

"Sorry, sir, it's the music." he gestured towards his ear, with a nasty expression written on his face.

"You should turn it off. It's not allowed."

"Sorry, sir, but there doesn't seem to be a rule that says that."

"Why'd you think that?"

"There, the school rules. On the wall."

"... It doesn't matter if it's written down! It's not allowed."

"You have no proof!" shouting, as if having ultimately proven an unquestionable point, said Maglod. Others took up shouting too, screaming, "YOU HAVE NO PROOF!", while Maglod noted the teacher's expression and added, "Sir."

Shiarra felt herself slightly smile. So did the rest of the class. Not many people openly laughed, but virtually everyone was smiling.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 am

OOC: MEANWHILE

IC: Jolek glanced up.

Maglod was getting into some sorta debate with the teacher

He shrugged, switched songs, and kept listening.

He can handle himself.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am

IC: Shiarra watched and listened on as Maglod continued a long and redundant debate with the teacher, until ultimately the teacher stood on his very toes and screamed.

"ENOUGH!"
Maglod seemed proud of himself, as the teacher moved away and looked around at the class. Then he noticed Jolek, and an anomalously big number of people that were listening to music.

"ENOUGH!" he reiterated, as Maglod grinned even worse.
In fact, even Shiarra grinned. Even worse. "Enough of this immature nonsense. I DEMAND ORDER!" the teacher screamed, as he now tended to do a lot. "OPEN YOUR BOOKS AT PAGE---"

The statement was interrupted by a paper plane sent flying right into his mouth by some student Shiarra couldn't exactly identify. The teacher gargled and spat it out, to the great laughter and applause of the class.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 am

IC: Jolek raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't choose that as a landing spot, but okay." he said with a chuckle.

In his time, he'd been using a few sheets of paper cut into smaller sizes to create what by now could be called a paper air force.

And now he knew they were aerodynamically sound, and ready for flight.

A few more wouldn't hurt, but...

He tapped Shiarra on the shoulder.

"Paper?" he asked, in a low whisper.

Last edited by The Stalwart Gentleman on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Giving Dov something to do)
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Dorian snickered and looked at the textbook in front of him. He almost felt like ripping the pages out of the book, but he was so damn lazy that-

The pages started flying out by themselves, and Dorian raised a curious eyebrow. Wait...was he actually doing this...?

For a test run, he looked at the book, then at the teacher, and created a mental image of the book flying at the teacher, and then-

BAM!

Book hit the overly serious bastard right in the nads, to the laughs of everyone in the classroom, sans Dorian, who was staring at where his book had sat a moment earlier.

That's a new one.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:08 pm

IC: Jolek winced at the impact. That had to hurt.

Snatching the loose pages out of the air with snakelike speed and precision, he gave his longtime friend a look that said Since when can you do that?
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Dorian saw the look.

"No fucking idea, bro," Dorian said, with a curious glint in his bright blue eyes.

He slowly lifted a page out of Jolek's hands with but a thought, watching as it did a little dance around the air for him before letting it land smoothly in front of him. He picked up a pencil from the teacher's desk and had it levitate over towards him, randomly letting it draw little doodles in between random paragraphs, grinning as he let his mind direct the pencil.

Pretty sick, if I say so myself.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:54 pm

IC: Jolek shrugged, picking up one of his paper airplanes and sending high, where it slowly glided down towards Maglod's desk in lazy circles.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Dorian grinned as he stared at the airplane and flew it cleanly at the teacher, hitting him and bouncing off his head.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:06 pm

IC: As the teacher levelled a baleful gaze at the class, who were all making valiant efforts to not laugh, Jolek raised an eyebrow.

Funny, he shouldn't have been in the flight path...

He turned to Dorian, giving him a blank look.

Grinning like a madman.

He sighed and turned back.

Probably him.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Dorian grinned valiantly, with a charm that few others could muster on their best days.

"Now," the teacher said, "that that is over, we can begin. This English Literature course will take you from early Middle Ages through Shakespeare and the great playrights, through the Romantisists period, through current day English literature. Textbooks, please, except you, Mr. Shaddix. Your little stunts have cost you an automatic zero in participation for the day."

Dorian shrugged. He could make that up in no time. All he had to do was absentmindedly copy notes using what his brain heard. He didn't even have to really register it. He'd study what his mind had written down later.

Fweeeeeee.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:21 pm

IC: "Uh, sir, I think there may be a bit of a problem." Jolek piped up.

"What?" the teacher half-shouted at him.

"What does English Literature have to do with the Teandilic Language?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Dorian worked hard to keep a straight face. He really did.

Then the teacher screamed, and Dorian couldn't help but laugh his ass off.

"Shaddix! OUT! WAIT IN THE HALLWAY, AND I'LL TEND TO YOU SHORTLY!"

Dorian laughed all the way to the door, giving a wave to everyone in the classroom. Damn near everyone saluted or sighed (fangirls, he noted with a mental sigh) at him as he walked out and waited outside the door.

"NOW," the teacher growled, "WE WILL ATTEND TO THE PROPER CURRICULUM. MR. HIGHWIND IS RIGHT. I SEEM TO HAVE READ THE WRONG CLASSROOM ASSIGNMENT. EVERYBODY, OPEN YOUR TEXTBOOK TO PAGE 14 AND START READING.

Dorian's pen and pencil never stopped scribbling what the teacher went over, even as he sat outside the door waiting.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

IC: As Dorian got sent outside, Jolek couldn't help but roll his eyes.

Opening the book and turning to the proper page, he began to read.

Or tried, anyway. The book was full of unfamiliar sigils and characters and he wasn't even sure if it shared English's sentence structure.

Fucking what?

Noticing Dorian's pen still up in the air, writing furiously, he glanced at the paper.

Aha, cheatsheet sighted!

Once the writing untensil appeared done, Jolek snatched the paper and began to read the translations.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Dorian's pencil jumped up, bouncing on its eraser indignaintly.

Finally, it went down to the desk and started scribbling, before letting Jolek read what it said.

"Man, what the fuck?" the writing spelled out.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 pm

IC: Jolek wrote down his own message, holding it up when the teacher wasn't looking so Dorian could see.

"Deal w/ it bruh"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Dorian's pencil drew a ":'C" on the desk, then seized Jolek's pencil and began rolling it to the end of the desk.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

IC: Jolek snatched his own pencil up before it could drop, and gripping it tight, he drew a quick "D:<" before flipping his friend the bird, to the amusement of his classmates.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Dorian's pencil stood in a slanted position on its eraser, scribbling an "en garde, bitch" in the air to the slight chuckles of the class.

"Come at me, bro," the pencil scribbled.

Meanwhile, Dorian was sitting behind the wall, his Cupids-bow mouth unfurling in a grin.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:44 pm

IC: "With pleasure!" Jolek scribbled, before launching a ferocius attack on Dorian's pencil, juuust managing not to bust out laughing.

Which, of course, was a lot more than the rest of the class did.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Dorian's pencil countered all of the blows efficiently, before launching several attacks of his own, aiming for Jolek's fingers.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm

IC: Jolek parried furiously, managing to protect his fingers from the sharpened point, for the most part. But still, how could he fight back? There was no body physically controlling the pencil that he could attack, he'd have to throw his...

Wait, that could work!

Biding his time, Jolek traded what, to scale, would have been vicious blows with Dorian's pencil, while the portions of the class that weren't in tears looked on.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next