The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 21 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 21 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm

IC: "Just an idea; we're too weird to actually focus on the stuff in life that matters. Have no idea how we don't get kicked out. Especially me, because apparently I'm insane enough to disable a teacher during class."

Maglod took a good long gulp, swallowing down all that was left of his tea.

"I'm going to go for a walk. The poor children down in the Artazh need me."

He removed himself from the table, exiting into the hallways. As he paced down them, he thought. Thought hard and careful. Last thing he needed was Desde's advice - most people would call it the voice of reason, but Maglod, Maglod thought it just a little bit too reasonable for his own good. He felt good, stuck in this bullshit - it was now his comfort zone, and to be honest, he wasn't sure what good was there outside.

Shitty comfort zone, but it was what he had.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 21 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 pm

IC: "It was fun, if a little uneventful. Yours?"

IC: Uneventful my ass. Looks like he doesn't remember what happened after all...
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:44 pm

IC-Praggos:

Soon enough, Praggos and Dorian had come to the cafeteria where the others were. He pointed over to where Desde and Maglod were, unspoken command for Dorian to head over to those two first, as Praggos stepped over by another student, watching him interestedly.

A second later the student unconscious, slumped against the table, as Praggos turned back to the others, a new spring in his step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:58 pm

IC:

"You killed Tomas again, Praggos?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:59 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos merely nodded his head, then he shook it, his meaning clear: He never killed the student, merely drained him to unconsciousness.

Unlike the others who sat down, Praggos remained standing as he always did, towering over the rest of the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

IC

The end-of-period bell rang. After the outpour of students dispersed, Kane darted out the door and slammed it, trying in vain to lock it.

"The teacher's waking up!"
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:51 am

IC: Maglod pushed Kane aside. "Stand back. I saw this in the movies."

Unholstering his rifle, he aimed it at the door lock and shot, right on the target. This time, it proved a bad thing.

"OH MY FUCKING--- AAAAAAAGH! NOTE TO SELF AND TO SOCIETY: YOU DO NOT SHOOT A DOOR LOCK MADE OF METAL. OH MY FUCK---"

Maglod's body slumped down on the floor, alive but notably unconscious, his pants red with blood on the left thigh.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 am

IC

Kane rushed to Maglod, biting his tongue hard enough that pain pulsed in his head. Once he disentangled his tongue from his teeth, he yelled, "NURSE! WE NEED THE NURSE!"

In an aside to Maglod, he whispered, "How the blazes did you get a rifle into the school?"
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 am

IC:

As if from air, Dorian appeared, his Ruger New Vaquero in his hand and already loaded; his red eye seemed to glow in an eerie sort of bloodlust, and his steps were quick, contained, and yet they possessed an air of madness that a starving man would take as he walks into an IHOP at 2 in the morning.

"The fuck was that?" he yelled at Kane. "Who the fuck just shot him?"

As if not even bothering for an answer, he leveled his Ruger at his shoulder and started looking for any students who could have done the deed; maybe they had shot from the window...
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am

IC

"He shot himself!" Kane yelled back. "Tried to shoot the lock of the door so the teacher couldn't get out and kill us, but the bullet ricocheted-- Snap, the blood's spreading! NURSE!"
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 am

IC:

"Alright, alright, take it easy," said Dorian, looking slightly more calm as he looked down. "There were injuries like this in the Lunar Wars. Our sergeant always told us to just reach in carefully, wiggle around, and--AHA!"

Dorian examined a tiny, bloodstained fragment of something that looked eerily like a tendon, and he gulped.

"Uh...nuuuuuuuuuuuuuurse!"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:45 pm

IC: "... WHAT THE FUCK."

Maglod's growl completely rearranged the political situation in the hallway. Everyone looked at him, while he, in a face of abject horror, looked at his mercilessly tortured leg and the particular thing Dorian happened to be holding.

"Oh, God. I think I'm going back to being unconscious."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 pm

IC:

"Bro, I know this looks bad..."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 pm

IC: "What do you fucking mean, 'looks'?"
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 pm

IC:

"Okay, it is bad, but this is a simple fix!" he said, with an optimistic grin. "You just...slide this back through the hole in the leg, fish around...and POP! Right back in place!"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 pm

IC: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

... and then he fell unconscious again.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:04 pm

IC:

"Someone wanna do me a solid and grab a Band Aid?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos stood aside near Dorian, watching as he attempted to help Maglod...and didn't quite do it right. His breath now was silent, as he was not communicating with anybody at the moment, as he watched Dorian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 am

IC: "AM I THE ONLY ONE OF YOU FUCKS WHO BOTHERED TO LEARN SOME HEALING MAGIC?" Jolek yelled, irritated.

Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:47 am

IC:

"Didn't Claire know healing spells?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 am

IC-Praggos:

Praggos shook his head in response to what Jolek said. After all, healing skills were useful. Use them in the reverse and you more effectively killed your opponents, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm

IC: Maglod groaned heavily, briefly staggering out of his unconsciousness.

"Is it so much to ask just to get properly carried to the nurse's... and quick..."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:26 pm

IC-Praggos:

Praggos looked down at Maglod, seemingly frowning, before he shrugged. He held out a hand, straining, before Maglod rose in the air, effortlessly following behind Praggos as the man walked off to the Nurse, Maglod's body in tow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 am

OOC: Raz and I have decided that the TAFFC should be considered concluded, with the ultimate verdict on the rest of the story being:

Maglod dies.

Shiarra comes back to life.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21