The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

+4
W#1D
The Fourteenth Doctor
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Jetstream Sam
8 posters

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 10 Empty TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

IC:

"Ugh...oh, motherfucker. Owwwwwww."

Dorian Shaddix's brilliant blue eyes opened up and adjusted lazily to the still-fuzzy landscape around him; sterilized, white and cold, where he could almost see every breath escape him in a mist, it took him all of about five seconds to realize he was laid up in the nurse's office. With a groan he ran his hand over his head and cheek, where the final stages of a bruise dotted his perfect, tanned face. With another groan he sat up enough so that he could feel his phone poke irritably into his pocket, and he pulled it out to see there were eight new messages on his phone. The date and time in particular struck him as odd: it was day two of junior year. But...hadn't the school blown up at the end of day one, junior year?

He took the time to rifle through the messages, and it was plainly obvious who they were from and what gender they were: that teacher has a lot of nerve punching you like that, dearest! and I'll have his throat cut for you by Friday. We'll be together soon my love <3, and, in one case, Hope you're doing good. Now wake up, bastard. I need someone to cheat off of in Alchemy. -Mag

Had it all been a dream?

Damn. That was some Inception level shit.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 10 Empty Re: TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Glitter Pixie Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 pm

IC:

"Want to evacuate the general area then, go some place else?" Megan asked, staring up at Mag with unnaturally large cyan eyes.

OOC: megan wat iz u be sayin????
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 pm

IC:

"This is a spring roll, not an egg roll," Dorian noticed after taking a bite and staring incredulously at the pastry. "Who the fuck is responsible for this."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm

IC: "No, not really. We've gotta take this, so nobody else has to. Dorian!" he called out to his friend, waving him over.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 pm

IC:

"Mkay then," Megan said, preparing to meet more of Mag's friends.
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:48 pm

IC: Hm. Guess nobody feels like showing up, then.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:57 pm

IC:

"You can figure out what to call me in Alchemy. We gotta go before the teacher decides we're derpan~ off~"

Desde moved briskly, Rebekah bobbing excitedly on her heels with a slightly open-mouthed grin and wide violet eyes, as she made her way to Alchemy and stopped in the doorway as everyone's eyes turned to her. The bell rang the second her feet went through the archway; the noise did nothing to puncture the heavy silence that had befallen the room. There was a crinkling of paper, easily recognizable, as Desde drew a piece of paper from her pocket and unfolded it.

"To whom it may concern," she started cordially, "no, I regret to inform you that I will not 'wait until Alchemy to cut myself so you can see if my blood will turn to gold. I also am sorry to inform you that, while you drawing possessed moderate aesthetic understanding and a modicum of skill, Jolek Highwind is not a twelve foot tall lumberjack, and I am not secretly Babe, his big blue emo sidekick. Go ahead. Giggle. No need to be quiet. Giggle while you can, before I decide that my good mood's worn off and I feel like turning you into a tadpool and dropping you in the urinal headfirst. See how much you feel like making fun of me when you're squirming around trying to avoid getting pissed on."

Casually, Desde marched over to the seat beside Jolek and sat down, putting one strap of her bag over the chair.

IC:

"Hai, Mag," Dor said glumly as he munched an egg roll, staring at the half-elf and his girl.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:58 pm

IC: Maglod simply stared at his friend, quiet. "Is everything alright, Dorian?" he finally asked.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:59 pm

IC: "Aw." Jol said, feigning glumness.

"I'll never get a sidekick..."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:06 pm

IC:

"I'm in love, Maglod. It burns like napalm inside my chest."

IC:

"Not funny, Jol."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:07 pm

IC: :3
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 pm

IC:

Silence reigned in the Alchemy classroom for all of a minute, before the majority of the students hid their expressions, and turned to their textbooks. Over in one corner, a small collection of teenage boys, athletes, by the look of it, grinned to themselves, snickered, and exchanged fistbumps.

It was clear that Desde noticed, but she was ignoring it. She'd said her piece, and that was that. She didn't see one of the teenagers take another drawing, though at range it was hard to tell what it was, fold it into an airplane, and toss it at her-

A loud, loud band filled the classroom. At first, people looked to the window, to see what car had backfired. Only then did they notice. The paper airplane fluttered to the floor, a massive hole torn staright through it. The sender, clearly the ringleader, was pale as a ghost, staring at the bullet embedded in the wall mere centimeters from his head.

"Oops. Sorry." A cheerful voice said from the door, the smoking weapon held easily on one hand. "I was holding this while I looked for my textbook, but I guess the safety wasn't on."

"Anything you were saying about Ms. Desdemona? No? Okay then!" Violet eyes flashing for the briefest of instance with anger, the jock responsible cringed.

The teenager took a seat a row behind Desdemona and Jolek, humming quietly to herself as she began taking out her textbooks.

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm

IC: "Yeah this school is more than a little fucked up to let shit like this happen." The ever-calm under pressure teen stated.

He nudged her rib.

"On the plus side, looks like you have yourself a ~fan~" he sing-songed, awaiting the inevitable vitriolic response with nothing more than misplaced laughter.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm

IC:

"Would you please just leave me alone right now? Alchemy's a poor subject for me and I need to focus."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 pm

IC: Luke was trying to focus on Alchemy. He really was.

But when you get to class late, magic hates cooperating with you, and you've got about sixteen songs running through your head, you get a bit irritated.

He threw his concoction across the room, narrowly missing a few students, where it hit the wall.

And promptly turned it to lead.

Grade A for Luke, everyone cheer.

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 pm

IC: "All right." he said, returning to his flask and carefully adding in a few grams of lunarium. He grinned, watching the expected fizz rise as the metal reacted with the other elements in the concoction.

Alchemy. The one type of "magic" that didn't really require any. The one type he could preform. It was almost a bit like cooking, only you could very well light something on fire with the result.

Naturally, he excelled at it.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 pm

IC: Corinthia

Corinthia, unlike most other students in the class, was dutifully attending to her work. Perhaps the ear buds she wore explained why she only flinched and looked up momentarily upon the sound of a gunshot, and why she wasn't reacting to any of the chemical-related chaos that slowly blossomed within the classroom.

How come I end up where I started?
How come I end up where I went wrong?
Won't take my eyes off the ball again
First you reel me out, then you cut the string

Head bobbing to the guitar riff, Corinthia poured the thingamabob into the whatchamacallit and stirred. A dark smoke was now emanating from the substance. She sniffed it in alarm. Bitter and thick. That didn't seem right...
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:18 pm

IC: "Abraham," someone said, seemingly not caring about the fact that he was currently in class.

Well, that might have been helped by the fact that no one but him could hear her. Or really sense her at all. Karrie smiled and sat down next to him. "Didja miss me?"

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 am

IC:

From under her teal-streaked silvery bangs, Megan waved at Maglod's friend, Dorian, she thought was his name, who apparently had a thing for eggrolls.
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:35 am

IC: "I've noticed. Apparently you still maintain your theory that napalm can be put out with enough eggrolls."

"This is Megan, by the way."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am

IC:

"Are you two here...?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:43 am

IC: "No, you're actually talking to a hologram."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 am

IC:

"Not what I meant. You two here together?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm

IC:

Megan giggled, once again wrapping her arms tightly around the half-elf seated next to her.  For all intents and purposes, claiming Maglod as her own.  "Mhm."
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm

IC: Maglod shot a desperate glance at Megan, sighed, and said, "Yeah."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 pm

IC:

An egg roll, held in two of Dorian's nimble fingers like a cigarette, snapped in half at the confirmation.

"Oh."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next