The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 5 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 5 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 pm

IC: Dorian

Oh, Jolek.

He could see the paper airplane flying out of the corner of his eye, so he deflected it right into the trashcan with his newfound powers.

"That never ceases to amuse," Dorian muttered, before turning to Emilyand her eyes, those beautiful fuckin' blue eyes.

IC: Emily

Emily smiled innocently. "Did you say something?"

"Nah. I was just thinking."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 5 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

IC: "Not towards the teacher? Oh yeah, somethin' ain't right, here." Jolek said with conviction, vaulting over the desk with a hand on the hilt of his Longsword.

"Wait!" Claire whisper shouted, after doing the exact same thing, minus weapon. "What do you plan to do?"

"Look at him. He's completely focused on her eyes. My guess is, this is some sorta hypnotic thing or a glamour or something of the sort.

Now, if I can distract him, break eye contact, or something, that should at least lessen the effects, if not snap him outta it outright." he said, drawing the well-polished blade, which caught the light, and beginning to mess with the direction the gleam appeared in.

"How are you sure he's not just actually noticing her, for a change?"

"I don't, but either way, it's fun to mess with him."

She rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation, nevertheless watching curiously.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 pm

IC:

Dorian saw the light glint off the wall, and so did Emily. He turned to Jolek, trying hard not to laugh, and shook his head.

"Okay," Emily said with a smirk on her face, "what is it?"

He pointed to Jolek and made a slashing motion with the finger.

Cut it out, please.

He turned to Emily.

"So, you're a musician?"

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:55 pm

IC: "Hmm..." Jolek said, suddenly clad in a tweed suit and having one of those bubble-pipe-things in his mouth. "Very peculiar. Further reconnisance is necessary, it would seem."

"Yeah, I'd say-- Wait, what the--?!" she began, doing a touble take at the sudden change in the state of the boy's dress.

"Where the hell did you get that from?"

"The void between dimensions. You see, I've got this bag of holding..."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:59 pm

IC:

"Yeah," the girl said, leaning forward, "I really like singing, and I can play the guitar a little bit. Far better at singing, though."

Dorian cocked an eyebrow. "Mind singing me a couple lines?"

Emily did so, in a high-pitched soft tone. It was some modern rock tune, maybe Dance Gavin Dance. She was a screamo fan.

Sick.

"That was really good, Em," said Dorian with a grin. He actually meant it, which made him start to question himself. What the hell was he doing...?

-Spawn

Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 pm

IC: "Hm. Is it possible? Could he truly be...reciprocating? Further study is needed, perhaps at a more discreet distance." Jolek said, having returned the suit to that one pouch of his backpack, but kept the bubble-pipe and now produced a monocle.

"So, you're telling me that that pounch really does act as a bag of holding?"

"Being the kid of two former military officers has its perks," Jolek stated with a grin.

Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

IC:

"Thanks," she said, blushing slightly. "It was
Dance Gavin Dance."

She sat up, staring at him.

Dorian grinned.

"Descriptions, no sir, you can't ignore. The lights, they are blinding, and you, my man, are such a bore. Please smash the target, please smash the target, please smash the target that's right where my heart sits," he sang in a mid-range tenor, in a voice well-suited for any kind of rock music.

Em gasped.

"That was freaking sick," she said, pulling her chair towards him and putting her hand on his.
Astoundingly, Dorian didn't pull his away.

-Spawn

Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:31 pm

IC: "So, you both got the period off?" Jolek asked, seemingly having appeared from nowhere behind Dorian, now sitting on a chair he apparently pulled up and inspecting the blade of his Longsword with a critical eye, clearly bored out of his mind.

"So much for 'at a discreet distance'." Claire muttered, returning to her seat.

"Gotta hand it to him, though, he probably could've just sat there eavesdropping for a good while and they'd have not noticed. It looks like his parents, if anything, have taught him stealth."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 pm

IC:

Dorian sighed.

"Yes, Sherlock, I did. Dom let me have off.

"Mr. Vail said that we could go since we all pretty much knew each other and we'd gone over the basics of what we'd do in class each day, he wouldn't need to see us until tomorrow.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:40 pm

IC: "Sherlock? I don't kn-- oh, still got my monocle on. Meh, Holmes never used one to my knowledge, anyway." he said, removing the eyepiece.

"Yeah, I knew about you, it was her that had me curious. I wasn't entirely sure about that. " he explained.

"So, looks like you're the rare female with common sense when it applies to these two." Jolek said, gesturing to both Dorian and Maglod.

"I'm Jolek Highwind, you?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:44 pm

IC:

"Emily Hart," she said, smiling towards Jolek.

She turned to Dorian.

"So, what other bands do you listen to?

In moments, they were chatting again, totally oblivious to the stalwart gentleman beside them.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:51 pm

IC: Jolek rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Nice to meet ya." he said, waving and returning to his seat.

"Discreet distance?"

"I was bored. Say, you dye your hair?" he asked, noticing the redness of her hair.

"Actually, no. Apparently, it runs in the family." she said, idly twirling a strand.

"Hm. That's pretty cool."

"Enough changing the subject. The results of your studies?"

"Inconclusive."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Dorian sat back, staring into Emily's deep blue eyes.

"So," he finally asked, "what class do you have next?"

She smiled. "Alchemy."

"Fuck yeah," he said with a smile, squeezing her hand lightly. "Save me a seat when we get there?"

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:04 pm

IC: Jolek stopped gathering his books for a second, then glanced over at the conversing pair.

"Something wrong?" Claire asked, already set to go.

"Not as far as I can tell, but yeesh, how many more people have Alchemy next?"

The bell rang, as if to tell him he'd find out soon enough.

"Well, looks like we'd better find out or be late," the redhead said, picking up her books and exiting the room.

"Yep," Jolek said, right behind her.

'That's downstairs, isn't it?"

"Mmhm."

"Bleh, walking. I swear to god, if it's close to the cafeteria..."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:06 pm

IC:

Dorian stood up, taking Em's hand in his.

"You leave anything at Dom's room?" he asked. At a shake of Em's head, he shrugged.

"Alright, then," he said, grinning at her, "let's head to Alchemy."

OOC: TO THIRD PERIOD.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 pm

IC: "And so, the copperhead ladykiller enters the room, automatically surveying his surroundings for any preadators, seemingly unaware from the one just behind him..." he said, in a fairly good imitation of a Cockney accent.

"Dammit, Jolek." Claire said, as she tried to contain her laughter at her companion's antics.

"Okay, I'll stop, since you asked so nicely." he said, putting in his earbuds and waving his friend over.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Dorian grinned and nodded at his best friend, walking over to the empty two seats right in front of Jolek and Claire. He took one and grinned as Em sat down right beside him.

"Blowin shit up and makin gold, am I right, bro?" Dorian said, a laugh trailing his voice.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 pm

IC: "Hells yeah, man." Jolek replied, an edge of excitement in his voice.

"Huh. Either of you seen Mag?" he asked, scanning the room.

No sign of the half elf.

"Nope." Claire said, also looking.

"Well then, there's three things that'd cause this: One, he has to go to the bathroom. Two, he's talking to Shiarra, or three, he's out there fighting his way through his hordes of fangirls." Jolek said with a contemplative grimace.

"You're kidding."

"No shit."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:32 pm

IC:

"Honestly," said Em with a smile, "I always found Dorian much more attractive."

She began combing Dorian's hair with her fingers.

"Having fun there?"

A nod.

"You have really nice hair..."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

IC: "Meh." Claire said with a shrug. "To each their own, then."

Jolek, however, was much less apathetic and much more uncharacteristically irritated.

"Like I give a damn who you find more attractive, he's still my friend, so if you would just keep it to yourself, I--" he said, in what was the beginnings of an angry, not quite well thought out rant. Thankfully, he cut himself off before things got to insulting and too illogical.

"Dammit, sorry. God, I really need to not skip breakfast."

"Hunger leads to anger?"

"Often."

Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

IC:

Dorian cast his eyes over to Em, whose eyes were filled with shock, insult, and hurt.

He pushed with his mind and sent Jolek's supply of paper flying into the distance.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:50 pm

IC: The young swordsman glanced at his supply of paper, now spread over the back of the classroom. He turned a baleful, deadly gaze onto his longtime friend.

"WHAT THE HELL, MAN?! I APOLOGIZED ALREADY, THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?! IT'S NOT LIKE I EVEN INSULTED HER THAT MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE! ALL I DID WAS TELL HER THE TRUTH, THAT I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO SHE FINDS MORE ATTRACTIVE!"

Claire edged away from her raging classmate, knowing that this was going to get ranty.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 pm

IC:

"You seem tense," said Dorian softly. "Do you need a hug?"

He whipped out his cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, Enrico. It's your son. Listen, Jolek's in fullout ragequit mode again."

He listened for a second.

"Yea, caused by hunger. Listen, could you get whoever is working the kitchens right now to whip up three cheese pizzas, some cinnamon sticks, and bring a couple of two liter sodas?"

He listened for a second before breaking out in a grin.

"Is that a joke, or do you really want me to pay you?"

"You cheap son of a bitch," Dorian said with a smirk. "See you in a few."

He looked at Jolek, something brewing in his eyes, though nobody present, even his friend, knew exactly what.

"You're welcome."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm

IC: Jolek's rant had taken him into a natural progression past the point of attacking anybody in particular, and now almost past the point of sanity.

"AND THE LIGHTS! WHO DESIGNED THESE DAMN LIGHTS ANYWAY?! IT'S WAY WORSE THAN I DUNNO, SUNLIGHT? HELL, WHY DO WE NEED A BUILDING?! WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE CLASSES OUTSIDE! FRESH AIR, NATURAL LIGHT AND-- Wait, what?" he asked, snapping out of his anger and into confusion.

"Thank god, it's over." Claire moaned, rubbing her temples "All that ranting was giving me a headache."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 pm

"Next time," said Dorian, his temples pounding after fifteen minutes of this continuous crap, "eat breakfast."

He got a text from Enrico, directing his attention to the window with a grateful grin plastered on his face.

Enrico Shaddix was a handsome, caramel-colored man of about thirty-five. Born in Italy and raised in England, he had quickly grown to despise aristocracy, so when his son Dorian was born, he quickly raised him to call him Enrico. Enrico always considered his son a man.

He stood up and opened the door for him, sneaking in the pizzas and other food with a grin.

"See you after school, kid," Enrico said, giving his son a quick embrace before sneaking back out of the school.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next