The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

+4
W#1D
The Fourteenth Doctor
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Jetstream Sam
8 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 2 Empty TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

IC:

"Ugh...oh, motherfucker. Owwwwwww."

Dorian Shaddix's brilliant blue eyes opened up and adjusted lazily to the still-fuzzy landscape around him; sterilized, white and cold, where he could almost see every breath escape him in a mist, it took him all of about five seconds to realize he was laid up in the nurse's office. With a groan he ran his hand over his head and cheek, where the final stages of a bruise dotted his perfect, tanned face. With another groan he sat up enough so that he could feel his phone poke irritably into his pocket, and he pulled it out to see there were eight new messages on his phone. The date and time in particular struck him as odd: it was day two of junior year. But...hadn't the school blown up at the end of day one, junior year?

He took the time to rifle through the messages, and it was plainly obvious who they were from and what gender they were: that teacher has a lot of nerve punching you like that, dearest! and I'll have his throat cut for you by Friday. We'll be together soon my love <3, and, in one case, Hope you're doing good. Now wake up, bastard. I need someone to cheat off of in Alchemy. -Mag

Had it all been a dream?

Damn. That was some Inception level shit.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TAFFC: Que Sera Sera - Page 2 Empty Re: TAFFC: Que Sera Sera

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 pm

IC:

"I'll help!"

A hand at the back of the Psionics group shot up frantically, desperately. The student it belonged to was sitting as far away from everyone else as possible, looking everywhere but the teacher, as if looking at her directly would lead to some kind of horrible punishment. And seeing as his luck was the worst it had been in weeks, he rather suspected it might.

"She probably needs a tour or a map or an explanation or a bus ticked out of here or directions to where she can make funeral arrangements because this place is insane." The student rattled on hurriedly, trying to concoct an excuse to get out as soon as possible.

Experience had long since taught him that with his luck, having a female teacher was a really, really bad idea. And he had been saddled with Psionics. He needed to spend as little time in this classroom as possible so that bitch karma couldn't put him through humiliation and pain at the hands of the clearly tsundere teacher.

Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed his backpack and bolted for the door. Please don't trip please don't trip please don't trip-

As if by magic, one of the other students, in their rush to turn and try to get out of his path before something horrible happened, knocked their textbook away, right in front of his foot.

Moments later. Abraham Smith had tripped, and was hurtling through the air at unfortunate speeds toward the student standing awkwardly nearby. The same student he had offered to help.

Fuck my life.

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 pm

IC: Blaze had no idea about Abraham's luck.

The other teen's face slammed into her chest, knocking them both down and the wind out of her, dropping backwards onto the floor.

End result?

Abraham's face was on her chest, the rest of him sprawled on the rest of her.

Of all the days to wear a tank top...

"Look, date me first."

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 pm

IC:

Dorian promptly began dying laughing.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 pm

IC:

It took less than a second between impact and comment for Abraham to realize what had occurred. A half second more to react. With speed born of practice no person should have to endure, he pushed off of the ground, rolling to the side with his arms shielding his head from potential retribution. A solid two get away, he stopped, glancing back to check for incoming kicks or other forms of you punishment. Noting none, he slowly took his arms away from his head.

"I'm really sorry, please don't kill me, I like living."

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fourteenth Doctor Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 pm

IC: Blaze hopped up, flipping to see who had laughed.

Was that... Sparks on her fingertips?

And saw him.

And they disappeared.

She shut her mouth and looked back at Abraham.

"You tripped. I don't kill for that."

The Fourteenth Doctor
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 pm

IC:

"I would love to say that you are the first person to take the phrase "Don't kill me" literally," The teenager slowly stood, brushing himself off. "But I would be lying. Threats against my life are the most common reaction to my luck."

"I really am sorry."

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by W#1D Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 pm

OOC:
The Fourteenth Doctor wrote: IC: (Blaze)

"Sorry for interrupting, but... Could I get a little explanation of what this is? 90% sure my old school didn't have a psionics class."

IC: "Alright, Phoebe," Naara started with another smirk. "I know it may be hard for you to understand, but this class is supposed to be for students of remarkable mental aptitude, unlike y-"

Then a male tripped. And fell. Into Phoebe's chest.

"...Okay, screw that. Abraham, kindly extricate your whiny mouth from its present location by Phoebe's assets and shut it. Phoebe, consider this piece of proverbial wisdom distinctly without relation to my earlier utterance: give a bitch a faceful of cleavage and he'll be happy for a day; give a bitch a faceful of insults and he'll amuse you for the rest of his life. That said, students, let's get back in our seats and behave. Wouldn't want to have to be punished for disrupting class, would we?

"...Yet."
W#1D
W#1D
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:28 pm

IC:

It was a good thing Dorian was a skilled enough psychic that he could shield his thoughts from the teacher at least mostly, so she didn't find out how deeply, crazily in love he just fell.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm

IC: Megan Frost

Pop!

With an impressively obnoxious sound, a piece of gum exploded into the bright pink remains of a bubble, before once again being condensed together in preparation of making another bubble. None the less, it drew the momentary attention of those seated in Pre-Calc, besides the cheerleader still writing out the massive text to Mag<333, towards a white haired girl seated as far away as possible from the rest of the students there. Quite noticeable, she seemed to be the only one actually doing and work. That, and all without a calculator.

Because who the hell needs those?
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 pm

IC:

"Jolek, she's adorable. Her aura is so blue."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:37 pm

IC: He looked up from his brainstorming of different variations of external plating.

He turned to candidly gaze at Desde, his green eyes saying it all.

"Wot?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:42 pm

IC: Megan

Another bubble exploded into pink nothingness with a force comparable to a gunshot.
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:43 pm

IC:

"Her. The girl with the incessant bubble gum that pops off like a firecracker in an old folk's home. Ever talked to her before?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:46 pm

IC: "Can't say I have. Doesn't seem to be someone wanting me yapping down their ear anyway. Strikes me as the "just leave me be pls" type, y'know?" he said with a shrug.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 am

IC:

With a final resounding pop, the girl, who's stark white hair had a few noticeable streaks of bright teal, closed her notebook, apparently done or just uninterested, before leaning back in her chair. She produced a black MP3 player, though from where it was hard to tell, before the unmistakable sound of music came from the pair of headphones around her neck.
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am

IC: Work of his own finished, he passed the calculator over to Desde along with his notes. Plugging in his earbuds, he began to softly play the unexpectedly beautiful OST of Asura's Wrath, folding his arms and just resting his head a bit.

At least, that's what he intended. Soon enough, the effects of a late night caught up with him, and his back steadily rose and fell as he dozed.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snarkily Glorious Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:28 am

IC:

"..."

"And she says I'm the bitch."

The Snarkily Glorious
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 am

IC: In the most unceremonious fashion ever, as if trying his distinct best not to maintain an image of not giving any fucks, Maglod waltzed into Pre-Calc like nobody's business.

He gave a quiet, apologetic nod to the teacher, saying, loudly, "Sorry I'm late. Been watching Stone of Destiny again. Reblog if you cry all the time."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 am

IC:

"Reblog."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am

IC: "Did I mention I have never gone on a social networking site in my lifetime?" Maglod asked the goth he respected probably the most in this whole damn school as he sat down.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:35 am

IC:

"Damned if that's not just the funniest word, though. Reblog. Reblog. Reblaaawg."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 am

IC: "Back home in Maercallia, it used to be a pretty popular last name."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:51 am

IC:

Megan glanced up, her icy eyes traveling partway around the room before fixing themselves on Desdemona and Maglod, before, violating whatever was said about her being mute, she said, "What?"
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:57 am

IC: "Reblog. As in some shit they do on Dumblr or something. I don't know."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Pixie Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 am

IC:

Megan blinked once, muffled music still seeping out from the headphones around her neck. "Right."

"I can tell."
Glitter Pixie
Glitter Pixie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next