The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 8 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:43 pm

IC:

"I don't even know how I did it," Dorian said with a shrug. "I was perfectly normal before first period."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:45 pm

IC: "Oh. Well, that sucks." she said with a shrug.

"Now could we please actually return to class? I wanna learn how to alchemise stuff."

Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm

IC:

Dorian dispensed of all the trash that they had created from their feast and took his seat besides Emily.

I want everyone to pretend we've been in here the whole time.

"And now," the teacher's voice said, "we can learn the three ways to make low-grade napalm."

Gasoline mixed with either frozen orange juice, stirred kitty litter, or diet cola. This means Em and I can chill for the next couple minutes.

OOC: Dorian you pyro you.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 pm

IC: "Aw, dammit." Claire muttered, seeing the look of unbridled glee on Jolek's face as his pencil practically flew over the paper, in the most detailed, fleshed out notes he'd ever written.

She took notes of her own, but was sure that Jolek had the far more thorough version.

"Excited?" she asked with a small laugh.

"Hells yeah."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm

IC:

Dorian, meanwhile, was writing notes with Em, discussing music, hobbies, and current events. This went on for about twenty minutes where it was obvious to everyone he was not paying attention, until finally, the teacher called on him.

"So, Mr. Shaddix, how does the kitty litter and gasoline need to be mixed?"

Dorian grinned.

"Stir counterclockwise until thick and smooth. Just like brownie mix, sir."

The teacher cocked an eyebrow, impressed.

"As a reward for your uncanny abilities, would you and a volunteer of your choosing be willing to light off this sample batch?"

Dorian slowly turned towards his best friend behind him, eyes wide with glee he couldn't disguise.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:05 pm

IC: "I think we'd love to, sir." Jolek said, an equally wide grin on his face as he stood.

Oh boy, here we go.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm

IC:

Dorian grinned as he walked up towards the napalm with Jolek, looking for a light source.

"I love you, man," he muttered with a devilish grin as he made his way towards the teacher.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 pm

IC: Jolek nodded.

"So, uh...any particular way we should go about this?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:40 pm

IC:

Dorian smirked.

"Besides light it, throw it, and run like hell?"

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 pm

IC: "Yeah, I knew about that part." Jolek said with a laugh, poking the mixture investigationally.

Oh, this is gonna be good.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 pm

IC: Oh crap. Maglod eloquently spoke out to himself in the furthermost corner of his mind. Crap, crap, crap, crap. They're really going to test napalm in a class. Crap. Crap. Crap. Fuck, he added, in even more elegance of speech.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 pm

IC: Dorian

Dorian grinned and lit a match, handing a second to Jolek.

"On three?"

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm

IC: "On three." Jolek confirmed, with a nod and a manic grin of his own.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm

IC: Em

"They're dead," she muttered, her hair masking the fear in her brown eyes.

Dorian grinned.

"3, 2, 1."

They tossed the match and jumped for the cover of the nearest desk.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm

IC: Claire, acting quickly, plugged her ears--

Just in time to be spared from most of the deafening BOOM that rocked the classroom, audible all over the school.

Jolek glanced up over the ash-encrusted desk they had turned into an impromptu blast shield. The container was...well, gone, for the most part, only the torn metal base was left, the rest having embedded itself in either the walls or the overturned desk.

"Awesome."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Dorian wiped a bit of ash away from his cheek, letting it fall to the ground.

"Bloody amazing," he said, with a light clap.

IC: Emily

"Dear God," she managed to whisper, before breaking into a fit of giggles.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:45 pm

IC: "Marvelously done, if I do say so myself. Of course, vaulting over desk like that did help our normally kind of subpar style points. All in all, a good show, you might say."

As the rest of the class joined Em in excited laughing and chatting, Claire breathed a small sigh of relief. Those two, although seemingly idiotic at times, had the foresight to use the nearest desk as a shield for the rest of the class, and placed it up front, close enough to take the brunt of the blast.

"Crazy bastards." she said with a chuckle.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 pm

"What are you talking about? We got SWAAAAAAAAG, boyo," he said with a manic grin before sitting down beside Emily and giving her a kiss on the cheek in amazement, drawing the ire of several girls around the class.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm

IC: Jolek gave him a blank look.

"Did you seriously just say that?" he asked, in an extremely deadpan voice.

Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Dorian moved away from Em's cheek (something which created a sad look in her eyes, he noticed) and grinned at Jolek.

"Swag is an official noun."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 pm

IC: "True, but such usage is, frankly, ass-retarded, and is conducted by those who could be described as such." he said, sitting down.

"Seriously, you sound like an idiot when you do that." he reiterated.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Dorian almost gave his charm-the-hell-out-of-you smile, but then remembered he wasn't talking to a fangril and shrugged.

"I like that word. Am I ass-retarded?"

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm

IC: "No, usually you aren't, thus justifying my need to point that out. Feel free to use the expression, I was merely stating my opinion and reasons." Jolek said, matter-of-factly.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Dorian shrugged as the bell rang, and he looked at his schedule compared to Em's.

"Journalism 1 for me. What about you guys?"

IC: Em

"Same."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 pm

IC: "Advanced Swordplay & Close-Quarters Combat here." Jolek said.

"They have that?" Claire asked, eyeing the blade on Jolek's back.

He caught the meaning and replied, "Yeah, we usually just use wooden blades. Y'know, like kendoists use a Bokken to practice instead of an actual Katana? It's like that, although there is a much wider selection of swords available."

"Uh..."

"Look, we aren't going to actually cut eachother up, don't worry. Me 'n' Mag both do this on a regular basis, we know. I've heard we're gonna be learning a spell that puts some sorta force field thingy around our swords so we can practice, and neither hurt eachother nor damage the blades."

"Okay... Well, I've got Phys Ed next."

"Ah, so we'll be sharing the field. Cool."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next