The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 9 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 9 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 am

IC: "Same," Maglod nodded to Jolek. Nobody really knew from where it came, but the Galil on his back was replaced by his falchion.

"I'll see you later then," Shiarra smiled, "I've got PE, too."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 9 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:33 pm

IC: Dorian

Dorian nodded as he got up to go to Journalism, Em in tow.

"See you guys later," he called out before walking out the door.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 pm

IC: Jolek waved in reply, rising from his own seat.

"One of these days, you're gonna tell me how you do that." he said to Mag, walking out the door and on the path to the Gym.

Claire shrugged and followed, glancing at the busty elf. "You wanna partner up if we have to?" she asked.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:24 pm

IC: "Oh, she will need one," Maglod shouted, following Jolek. "She can't do much in PE."

Mentally, he remarked, before proceeding to mentally bite himself for it, The boobs get in the way.

"Sure, why not."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 pm

IC: "Way to treat a friend, Mag." Jolek said, voice full of sarcasm.

"Sheesh. You're lucky she knows you well enough to know that you don't mean that." he said, vaulting over the handrail and onto the ground floor, completely bypassing the staircase.

Throwing an amused glance at the half-elf, he continued on, entirely sure that Mag'd freakin' teleport or something to catch up.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 am

IC: Maglod absentmindedly went up to a long tapestry just by the railing of the second floor, stretching all the way down to the ground floor. It was a supposedly ancient tapestry. Maglod knew what 'ancient' meant. It meant it was very effectively stolen from an ancient elven ruin.

Well, he had more right to using it than most people, isn't that right?

His falchion ended up in his hand a milisecond later. A blink of an eye, and he was descending down the tapestry using his sword to cut it and thus descend him down in a move he learnt straight from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Dorian grinned as he walked with Em to Journalism I, but it was shortlived.

Substitute. Minton. Shit.

Mrs. Minton looked to be millions of years old, and had a habit of fondly remembering those pre-dinosaur years that followed the words "back in my day." She also had a habit of treating everybody like first graders.

Retarded first graders.

He eased his way into the sub's mind and made her think that the duo before her was actually here and paying attention, then they booked it to P.E. just in time to see Mag vault downstairs using his sword.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 pm

IC: Jolek stopped, rolling his eyes and sighing.

"Sub?" he asked, adressing the pair behind him.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:57 pm

"Minton," Dorian said with a grimace.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

IC: "Yep, that'd do it." Jolek replied, nodding his head.

"Well, if you're gonna skip, did you at least get your shit done first?"
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

"My pencil is doing it for me," he said with a grin.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 pm

IC: "Well you'd better not try to get into any CCQB stuff, then. You'll need to keep your concentration. I'm not even gonna ask how the bug fuck you know what to write, but whatever. You two better get that unnoticing spell up, lest questions get asked." he said, throwing a glance over his shoulder.

"Follow me, then. We'll be late if we don't hurry." he said, breaking off into a deceptively fast jog.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm

"Subconscious control," Dorian said calmly. "I'm tapping into everyone else's thoughts and getting the info I need from them. Meanwhile, Minton thinks I'm at my desk attentive as an ant at a picnic."

He and Em decided to jog after Jolek, and Dorian couldn't help but notice the way Em...bounced?... when she ran.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 pm

IC: Rounding a corner, Jolek glanced up at the clock.

Minute left.

"Shit," he growled. He had to get to the other side of the school to reach the gym, down the loooong hallway around the next bend.

Bye, lovebirds.

Putting on a burst of speed identical to that of his morning commute, Jolek hauled ass down the hallway at a speed only a certain few, such as Mag, could match or beat.

Unfortunately, Dorian and Em could do neither.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Dorian could have probably caught him given time, but he had to make it to his not-fourth period fast. He whipped a skateboard out of the hands of a freshman and hopped onto it, grinding on the glass tube that led from one wing of the school to another. He hopped off the skateboard in midair, cleanly catching a banner with his hand, swinging on it pendulem-style, and jumped, landing cleanly in front of the stairs just behind Jolek.

IC: Em

Meanwhile, Em just ran.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 pm

IC: There's the gym, good! he thought, grinning as he spotted them.

As if someone on the inside was expecting him, the steel doors opened to reveal...

"Claire?!" he exclaimed, nearly tripping in suprise.

She gave an amused laugh.

"Cutting it close, huh?" she asked, even as the youndg swordsman barrelled past her.

Skidding to a stop, he turned to face her, panting slightly.

"How did you-?"

"I've got my ways." she replied, guessing his query.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Dorian grinned to himself in awe as he walked past Claire, feeling Em come up behind him by about twenty feet.

"Good job," he said. "I've been trying to beat him for years."

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 pm

IC: "Oh yeah, I'm sure I couldn't stand a chance against either of you if I took the same path." she said, walking over to the P.E. group.

"Cheater." Jolek grumbled, unsheathing his blade and walking over to the whetstone-sandpaper-bladesharpener... thing.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 am

Dorian immediately ran towards a fight taking place in a small corner, and somehow, he found himself being pushed to the center of the ring.

His opponent? Aaron Steven Schultz, also known as Big Ass, the school's linebacker and a jock's jock. He was about to open his mouth and make a joke when he caught a hard right hook in his jaw. He felt his shirt being pulled off, and he immediately realized what he had gotten himself into.

A fight club.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am

IC: He didn't know how he heard it. The rough sound of metal being honed to a keen edge should have drowned everything out, but even so, something caused him to glance up.

There was a ring of rowdy kids, cheering and screaming, intently watching something. Squinting over the sparks, Jolek saw two figures in the middle. Obviously some sort of fight.

One he easily identified as Big Ass Schultz. Well then, it looked like he'd have to make sure that shit didn't go too far.

He stood, having judged his blade to be fit for any sort of battle and calmly strode towards the circle, squinting so he could better weigh the odds.

The other man was nearly as tall and a good deal thinner, with a familiar physique and-- getting caught with a vicious, wild, and technique-less right hook.

He stopped, as something mentally clicked.

WAIT A MINUTE.

His features hardened as Dorian rose to his feet, now shirtless. Resuming his advance, now in a brisk walk, he approached the ring, Longsword in hand.

Claire glanced up, as Jolek walked past her, not even noticing her presence.

Involuntarily, she shivered.

Those bright green eyes of his, just minutes ago full of optimism, giddiness, and good humor.

Those eyes were now filled with a cold fury.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 am

Dorian easily ducked the next two wild punches of the sack of manmeat and sent a clean jab into the ribs of the monster before him. He was grinning and sizing up the opponent when two fellow wrestlers jammed him into a pole, to the "OOH'S" and "bullshits" of the crowd. Even though nobody agreed with it, nobody was gonna fight it, either. You didn't fuck with Big Ass.

Dorian felt rough fingers grab his hair and slam him into the pole, and he laughed.

"YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, SHADDIX?" Godzilla growled.

"Nooooooop," he managed to utter, before his nose caught the pole again and then again.

"I got it, I got it," Dorian said, as he felt his body begin to be released. He waited a second and then shut his eyes in mock embarassment.

"Shit," he said with a grin, "I lost it."

SLAM! SLAM!

"You can't kill me!" Dorian yelled with a laugh as his head was pulled back, blood leaking from his nose and his blue eyes wild with humor. "You stupid fuck. You can beat the CRAP out of me, beat me within an inch of my life, and in a day, you'll be circlejerking with your roid rage buddies while I'm out partying my life away."

In hindsight, that might not have been the best thing to say.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 am

OOC: Fitting music that you might like to play for effect

IC: One did, one would.

Like the Red Sea before Moses, the ring parted before Jolek, as he slowly, calmly walked towards the fight. A few whispers were spoken. Nobody'd seen Jolek mad before, let alone enraged as he was.

"ENOUGH." The swordsman said, in a commanding, powerful voice. These three probably all outweighed him by fifty pounds at the least and had quite a bit of height on him too, and it was three versus his one.

You'd almost think they had a ghost of a chance.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 am

"Hey, Jolek," Dorian whispered as blood spilled from his nose. "You almost missed the party-"

Dorian was picked up and thrown carelessly by the stupider of the two friends. Big Ass Schultz's little eyes grew wide as he tried to stop his friend to no avail. Guys and girls both ran over to Dorian, trying to get him up.

"W-we don't want no trouble, Highwind," Big Ass managed to stutter.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:11 am

IC: The only response came in the form of a low chuckle.

"Really, now? Sure didn't look that way to me." he said evenly, meeting the linebacker's eyes.

"After all, I heard some choice words from you and your friends over there, as you decided to gang up on him."

He glanced to the bloodied Dorian, sheathing his sword.

"One of you get Shiarra," he said to the non-combatants, as he unclipped the strap to the scabbard. "And someone else, please hold this for me." he finished, tossing the blade to the crowd.

Cracking his neck, he looked at all three in turn.

"Now then," he began. "if any of you have any beef with Dorian, feel free to settle it with me."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 am

IC: Em

Em turned just in time to watch the scene unfold. Something snapped inside of her as she watched the love of her young life get tossed like a rag doll. She watched as Dorian's v-neck was put back on him and he was carried over to the wall. Amazingly, he could stand under his own power, something he demonstrated with a small grin on his face. She ran over to him and cleared up as much blood as she could, then turned to the three wrestlers with a look of hatred on her face.

One of them, the one who had tossed Dorian, had just enough time to open his mouth to say something before Emily Hart had run over to him and delivered a giant kick to his nuts that sent him off the ground.

He fell back to earth, creating an echo across the room and shook the floor like a drum, moaning in pain.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next