The Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

5 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 16 Empty The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Tyler Durden Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lolfirstposthurr.

-Spawn
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought
Duchampian Dadaist Philosophy Revivalist Trained in Post-Modern Antimetanarrative Thought

https://paper-street.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Chris Christie Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:25 pm

IC

A mental sting. Kane gritted his teeth. He had never read an Elvish poem, let alone copied from one, but confronting Maglod would only bring down the teacher's wrath.

FEWER CLICHES, MORE PROSE

Attempt 3:

In death throes alight with brilliant fire,
a star's last breath turns graveyard to pyre,
burning out bright, yet darkened with ire;
planets alight and a star expires.

more lines? maybe...

Kane tilted the notebook up so both Maglod and Dorian could see it.
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Absolutely Fantastic Fight Club

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:37 pm

IC: "And more originality, too," Maglod wasn't grinning at all when he said that.

... And then, he snatched the notebook from Kane's hands and threw it, over towards Em, indicating to her with a nod that she should read it. "The man's got talent," his expression said wordlessly.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind
Nerevarine, Incarnate And Hortator; Lord Indoril Nerevar Reborn, Protector of Morrowind

Location : Indarys Manor, Bal Isra, Vvardenfell District, Morrowind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:59 pm

OOC: XDDDDD

IC

"--Hey!"

Through some freak of fate, the teacher didn't notice the notebook sail over several students' heads and land neatly in Em's arms, and no student saw fit to tell him about the momentary lapse in obedience.

Kane glanced from Maglod to Em, flushing a little as he realized his poem was starting to attract more popularity than he had intended.
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:37 pm

IC:

Em managed to hide the notebook discreetly, and Dorian watched as she scanned the paper intently with her eyes. Finally, she gave an approving nod and flicked the notebook back to Maglod.

She winked at him, and Dorian's blood began to boil with rage.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

IC

The notebook, however, was intercepted three-fourths of the way through its arc by two hands belonging to a certain irritated teen.

Kane pulled the book to the desk, barely remembering to lay it down gently lest he attract the teacher's attention, and shot an irritated glare to the chalkboard of all things. Then, a sure sign of his annoyance, he again paid attention to the lecture.
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 pm

IC:

Dorian's eyes snapped towards Kane, red and blue irises glinting in confusion and shock.

How did he beat Mag to that notebook...?
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:18 pm

IC: Maglod clapped. Slowly, loudly, and nigh sarcastically. Realizing it didn't matter anymore to the young writer, he took to his favourite pastime: boredly launching paper planes at the teacher. To a widespread applause - although not as widespread as once, when he nearly made the teacher choke on a paper plane - he managed landing it on the teacher's forehead. When the person in question turned to him with an angry expression written on his face, he was met with such lack of emotion that he didn't say anything and just turned away. He knew that when Maglod had that expression, it was best just leaving him alone.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:45 pm

IC: The students weren't at all preturbed by the sounds of a helicopter flying over the school. Many children had parents in service, and there were multiple bases nearby.

However, they were surprised when a sixteen year old swung from a rope like George of the friggin' Jungle through the window.

Rolling to bleed off momentum, one Second-Generation WARLOCK-KNIGHT grumpily rose from the ground, clad in what appeared to be a Ghillie Suit and having a modified M-89 Designated Marksman's Rifle strapped to his back.

"I swear, I'm gonna fuckin' kill my dad when I get home today..." he growled, glancing back out the window as the helicopter circle back.

"Mr. Highwind. You do realize you're late, right?" the teacher asked

"Yeah, I know. I'll probably end up explaining soon enough. If not, I'll explain after class."

"And the window?"

"I know, I'll cover the cost."

"Very well. Take your seat."

The teen gave a gruff nod.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 pm

IC: Maglod stretched his hand out to Jolek. "About damn time you got here. How've you've been?"
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm

IC:

Dorian nodded in greeting to Jolek, still feeling slightly angry at Mag for being all flirtatious with his girlfriend.

He was even madder at her for going along with it.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 pm

IC: Jolek gave the half elf an incredulous look, gesturing at his clothing and the rifle on his back.

"How do you think?" he snarked, smiling all the same as he pulled Mag into a quick, brotherly embrace.

"It's been too long, buddy."

He turned to Dorian.

In a flash of movement, he had Dorian in a headlock, rubbing his knuckles into his forehead (No harder than a normal person would, of course)

"And you," he said with a grin. 'What the hell've I missed in your life?" he chuckled

"Mister Highwind, please sit in your seat."

"Yessir." he said, doing so.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 pm

IC: "What reminds me. New kid," he called to Kane. "Kane, this is Jolek. Only really sane person in this class before you came along. The two of you might now share the title."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:59 pm

IC:

Out of nowhere, a paper airplane flew and beaned Jolek right square in the starboard side of the dome. Written on one of the wings was an ecstatically scribbled, "HI JOLEK Very Happy"

Em squeed with excitement and waved.

Dorian couldn't help but grin as he was put into a headlock. He moved forward and embraced the martial artist quickly.

"How have you been, man?" he asked. "You don't look like you've changed a bit."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:00 pm

IC

Kane gritted his teeth. "You're telling me that I'm 'sane' enough to swing on a helicopter rope through a window into a classroom -- late?"

He flashed an apologetic grin Jolek's way. "No offense, of course, man. It must be beast getting to ride on a helicopter. I'm Kane. How're you?"
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 pm

IC: Jolek returned the embrace.

"Oh but I have. Too much, man. Done my best not to, but hey. I'll tell you once I get my work done." he said, waving to Ema and mouthing "Nice aim."

He turned and laughed, extending a hand to Kane in greeting. "Yeah, that's what counts as 'sane', here. I'm Jolek, nice to meet you."

"And for the record, I did not want to start my day like this." he said, leaning in conspiratorially.
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 pm

IC

Jolek's jovial attitude bled into the air. Kane couldn't help chuckling in return as he shook Jolek's hand. "I figured this school was crazy..."

"Students!"

The teacher, understandably, was ticked. "Jolek, get back in your seat," he ordered; "the rest of you, be quiet until the lesson is over."

Kane bit his tongue in annoyance.
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 pm

IC:

This was not how Dorian wanted to start his day.

"Motherfucker, shut up."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 pm

IC: "Oh, shut up," Maglod muttered under his nose. His hand itched to reach for a paper plane and launch it at the teacher, but he refrained.

No matter. He didn't spend the summer watching marathons of What's With Andy for no reason. He'd still have payback time on the teacher, later. For now... he could take comfort in the fact that he was excluded from any such group due to the simple fact that nobody really cared about him.

Long ago, he'd barely imagine the possibility of being free from the attention. However, now with these overly too young war heroes in the vicinity, Maglod finally got what he wanted so many of his childhood years. Freedom.

And lost what he didn't, but should've wanted. "What an idiot I've been," he murmured, quietly.
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm

IC: "Hey, cool it, Dorian." Jolek said calmly.

"No need to get worked up."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

IC:

"Sorry. Sorry. Patience tends not to be as big a virtue in the Lunar Wars, y'dig?"
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

IC

The teacher's muscles clenched in anger; his red-tinged skin seemed to swell a little, as if he was being inflated. Kane hid a grin behind his hand.

The teacher stormed down the aisle till he reached Dorian. He was a good two inches shorter than the teenager, but he was none too old and seemed surprisingly energetic compared to his previous, lecture-giving demeanor.

"Dorian Shaddix, you will be hold your tongue," said the teacher. "You're lucky you haven't been expelled yet. Don't push your luck."

Kane clenched his fists in an effort to subdue his urge to laugh.
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

IC:

Dorian merely sat, staring, his red eye glinting red with rage and his blue eye with curiosity.

"Do the world a favor. Brush your teeth, brah."
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:18 pm

IC: Okay, that was just one more step too much. If Maglod had not reacted, that would've been a strict violation of the Bro Code.

Maglod launched a pencil at the teacher's forehead, it colliding rather resoundingly and bouncing off, though leaving something of a barely visible red mark on it. "Get off my friend's back."
Dovydas the Nerevarine
Dovydas the Nerevarine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream Sam Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:20 pm

IC: "Some soldier you were. I'm sure such a blatant disregard for authority's not a virtue in the Lunar Wars either." Jolek snarked, rolling his eyes.

"Dorian, just listen to him." he said, roughly yanking the other WARLOCK down.

"Mag, don't get yourself in trouble too."
Jetstream Sam
Jetstream Sam
Club Regular
Club Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Christie Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:21 pm

IC

For answer, the teacher popped out a tin of Tic-Tacs and put one into his mouth, chewing as if he were doing the most normal thing imaginable whilst staring down a superhuman.

"I'll clean my breath," said the teacher, "but you had better clean up your act--"

Maglod's pencil struck him in the back of the head.

The teacher spun, veins bulging over his temples. "Get to the principal's office," he ordered, ignoring Jolek's attempts at mediation. "NOW!"
Chris Christie
Chris Christie
New Fighter
New Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next